Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sign To Get Flutterscutter Back In Be!

Sign To Get Flutterscutter Back In Be!

Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice
Default Re: Sign To Get Flutterscutter Back In Be!

Originally Posted by lor
She's funny,caring and honest and in my short time on here she has become a real friend and I'm going to miss her!
BE wont be the same with out her.
I CANT BELIEVE SHE GOT A BAN IN THE FIRST PLACE! So please BE let her back in .
BE users if you feel the same please sign.
Lor

small print please read.
signing may result in a ban but i believe in free speak!Oh and big boobs.
becky
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sue
A. I'm not getting into a debate about this.
B. She REPEATEDLY ignored warnings I gave her yesterday, its got nothing to do with anyone setting her up!
C. Her ban is only for a week.

Sue

WHOO-HOO! Does she get time off for community service? She's been real good to all of us on here?
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:40 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Adding my name anyway, although Flutterscutter's back soon. Yippee
Julie
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:44 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
A. I'm not getting into a debate about this.
B. She REPEATEDLY ignored warnings I gave her yesterday, its got nothing to do with anyone setting her up!
C. Her ban is only for a week.

Sue
*cough* can i just ask do these warning come via pm or are we taliking about the thread where she was told to use the report button, which she did?? So if this is the case why the ban? Just cos she questioned the mods?

If so i might be next Seriously though, i am just interested as to where the line in the sand lies for being banned?
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:46 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

see that's why this place is burning, one little troll setting it all off......
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:47 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

PM and public warnings.

Line in the sand? See Forum Rules.

Originally Posted by hevs
*cough* can i just ask do these warning come via pm or are we taliking about the thread where she was told to use the report button, which she did?? So if this is the case why the ban? Just cos she questioned the mods?

If so i might be next Seriously though, i am just interested as to where the line in the sand lies for being banned?
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:49 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Can somebody please post me a link to this thread which seems to have offended the masses ... ??? I'm intrigued by the fuss ... It must contain really bad stuff.

I'm now sat comfortable with a mug of tea and some Chocolate Hobnobs ... some come on ... Lets have it

Three Legs
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Can somebody please post me a link to this thread which seems to have offended the masses ... ??? I'm intrigued by the fuss ... It must contain really bad stuff.

I'm now sat comfortable with a mug of tea and some Chocolate Hobnobs ... some come on ... Lets have it

Three Legs
If you can't have bouncing boobies you definitely can't mention hobnobs :scared:

Moneypen20. Extremely jealous of bouncing boobies as is hubby.

On my way to Hevs' thread about Megs before it gets stopped.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lor
She's funny,caring and honest and in my short time on here she has become a real friend and I'm going to miss her!
Lor

small print please read.
Cranni/ Denise
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:53 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lor
Lor

small print please read.

D D
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:54 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll dunk one for you ... just to the point of collapse ... hang on

That was close ...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bootiful.

Three Legs

Originally Posted by moneypen20
If you can't have bouncing boobies you definitely can't mention hobnobs :scared:

Moneypen20. Extremely jealous of bouncing boobies as is hubby.

On my way to Hevs' thread about Megs before it gets stopped.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:55 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
I'll dunk one for you ... just to the point of collapse ... hang on

That was close ...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bootiful.

Three Legs
Bastard!! Please tell me they're not Plain choc ones
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:58 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Re: Sign To Get Flutterscutter Back In Be!

Bastard!! Please tell me they're not Plain choc ones
Noooo, the chocolate comes off in the tea and that's really disgusting.... gotta be the plain golden crispy ones.... one dunk and they go all soft and crumble on your tongue... ooh, steady on or I'll be the next one to get told off!
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:00 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by floss
Noooo, the chocolate comes off in the tea and that's really disgusting.... gotta be the plain golden crispy ones.... one dunk and they go all soft and crumble on your tongue... ooh, steady on or I'll be the next one to get told off!
Nah, you just warm it then lick it offfffff, mmmmmmmmm, yummmmmyyy
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:02 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Talking Re: Sign To Get Flutterscutter Back In Be!

Nah, you just warm it then lick it offfffff, mmmmmmmmm, yummmmmyyy
Now that WILL get you banned!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.