Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is this a sign?!

Is this a sign?!

Old Oct 17th 2003, 3:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is this a sign?!

My partner's stars today (in whatever dubious tabloid newspaper he was reading) said that 'an old postcard would reveal where he would live'. Shortly after which a postcard of Brissie from last year fell off the fridge....is this a sign???!!! We weren't intending to live in Brisbane, but maybe we need to reconsider
Old Oct 17th 2003, 3:55 pm
creepycrawlycreepycrawly!

mr2blue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is this a sign?!

Originally posted by bundy
My partner's stars today (in whatever dubious tabloid newspaper he was reading) said that 'an old postcard would reveal where he would live'. Shortly after which a postcard of Brissie from last year fell off the fridge....is this a sign???!!! We weren't intending to live in Brisbane, but maybe we need to reconsider
Thats a sign alright..........you need some more bluetack!!
Old Oct 17th 2003, 3:55 pm
Feathered Member

Budgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant future

Sounds like a sign to me....

Just make sure you hide any other postcards from now on! (From Bognor Regis etc!)
Old Oct 17th 2003, 5:30 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Na the fridge magnets just not working
Old Oct 17th 2003, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Na that would mean that 1 in 12 people would have to stumble across old postcards and go and live there. Your life is what you make it - not what some mystic meg weirdo, who gets paid a mint to write rubbish, reckons!
Old Oct 17th 2003, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

It is definitely a sign- your hidden aura knocked it off to waken you up to the fact that you should go to Brissie instead. After all it is the best area to head to!
Old Oct 17th 2003, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Stranger things have happened !!

footie chick
Old Oct 17th 2003, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Do you know I really believe in that sort of stuff!!

Why, just the other day - the same thing happened to me but it turned out I was going to live on a deserted island with the cast of Miss World.

Spooky hey!!

Old Oct 17th 2003, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

heres a sign that my pr is going to come through in the next week

arlene
Attached Thumbnails Is this a sign?!-flying_pig_e0.gif  
Old Oct 17th 2003, 7:29 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arlene

arlene

I just lurvvve the flying pig - where did you find him?!?

Sue
Old Oct 17th 2003, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

arlene
Great one Arlene
Old Oct 17th 2003, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

arlene
Ahhhh cute... I think we need a cute piccy thread!
Old Oct 20th 2003, 7:34 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, wouldn't you know it. If the postcard thing WAS a sign, then we are now set to live in Brisbane, Cambridge, Norfolk, Dublin and Jordan. Mass expiry of Blu-Tak has seen the demise of most of our cards....Perhaps a career in international travel is 'on the cards'