sick of waiting what do you think

sick of waiting what do you think

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

Steve&Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sick of waiting what do you think

Hi you guys

oops
sent our case worker in oz a streight to the point letter this evening, wanting to know the outcome of our medicals.
totaly sick of waiting.
we have a daughter waiting to enrol at college and a son who hasen't chosen his subjects for his 4th year at comp carnt wait wont wait any longer if this carries on it could bugger up two young lives for ever and as parents I can not let this happen.

send me your veiws did I do wright

shxt av dun it now

steve
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 10:35 pm
hells02

Default Re: sick of waiting what do you think

Originally posted by Steve&Donna
Hi you guys

oops
sent our case worker in oz a streight to the point letter this evening, wanting to know the outcome of our medicals.
totaly sick of waiting.
we have a daughter waiting to enrol at college and a son who hasen't chosen his subjects for his 4th year at comp carnt wait wont wait any longer if this carries on it could bugger up two young lives for ever and as parents I can not let this happen.

shxt av dun it now

steve
You have waited so long why not wait a little longer???????

Just Joined

aroyan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, You bet .. Sometimes it feels like the closer you get the farther it seems..

When did you send your medicals?
Just Joined

aroyan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, You bet .. Sometimes it feels like the closer you get the farther it seems..

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

Steve&Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

HI YA BRO

10 WEEKS AND COUNTING
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 10:45 pm
Walla's bird

marie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: sick of waiting what do you think

Hi you guys

oops
totaly sick of waiting.

shxt av dun it now

steve
Steve,

All I would say is be careful how you word whatever you are sending to your case office. Not sure whether being a member of this site makes you more paranoid or more well informed?? Be as straight to the point without sounding stroppy or panicky. Try to be as factual as you can without emotions surfacing.

We are in similar postion re education for kids but have reassureances from schools in the area we are going to that they will accept them (as long as we are living in the area).

Had a nightmare situation re sponsor and had to get in touch with case officer. Initial contact made me doubt we would ever get there however she came up trumps in the end. Just be careful how you deal with this. If you need any more info feel free to send me a pm.
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 10:46 pm
hells02

Originally posted by aroyan

We haven`t even had them requested yet so you are so close....

Hope you here good news soon

Old Jun 24th 2004, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point

HI YA BRO

10 WEEKS AND COUNTING
our whole process took 26 months from start to finish,so just stay with it,it will work out in the end.im now in oz and got everything sorted in just over 2 weeks,rented house,medicare,tax number,bought a truck,tv,beds, etc,and also started work.so when you get here if you put your mind to it it soon takes shape.shame about weather though raining most days but you always get a bit of sunshine.cheers