Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sick of waiting!!!!!! 136 Visa!!!

Sick of waiting!!!!!! 136 Visa!!!

Old Dec 7th 2006, 6:52 pm
Darren,Emma and Katie

poohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the rough
Default Sick of waiting!!!!!! 136 Visa!!!

I am going to explode if i don't here something soon! keep reading about all these people that have got there visa (congrats by the way xxxxx) and they sent theres after ours worried somethng is wrong we sent ours on 18/6/2006 Class BN Subclass 136 Skillled- Independent not heard a thing!!!!!! pleaseeeeeeeee tell me this is normal ! I carnt take anymore stress !!!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2006, 7:05 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sick of waiting!!!!!! 136 Visa!!!

If it makes you feel any better, we sent ours on 23rd May and still nothing

Originally Posted by poohandtigger
I am going to explode if i don't here something soon! keep reading about all these people that have got there visa (congrats by the way xxxxx) and they sent theres after ours worried somethng is wrong we sent ours on 18/6/2006 Class BN Subclass 136 Skillled- Independent not heard a thing!!!!!! pleaseeeeeeeee tell me this is normal ! I carnt take anymore stress !!!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2006, 7:05 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Shhhhhhhhhhh
and breath

Don't panic there is a thread on here somewhere saying some ppl's visa's are taking the best part of a year now you've got stressed you'll prob hear from them tomorrow lol

Jen
Old Dec 7th 2006, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hello there
ours was sent in april 21, we now have got our visa we also was 136 so it has taken around 7 months, so i would say hold on until jan/feb then give them a call
all the best
Dave
Old Dec 7th 2006, 7:19 pm
Darren,Emma and Katie

poohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the rough

Thank you xxxxxx
It so horrible not knowing there is just so much i want to do but dare not incase we dont got the visa !!
Old Dec 7th 2006, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Thank you xxxxxx
It so horrible not knowing there is just so much i want to do but dare not incase we dont got the visa !!
hello
yes it is a pain just waiting for something to happen. but it will, we got ours and now we are thiking o shi* what next. thats when the fun starts telling your family that it is realy going to happen(that was not fun)
all the best
Dave
Old Dec 7th 2006, 7:28 pm
Darren,Emma and Katie

Originally Posted by mad.chef
hello
yes it is a pain just waiting for something to happen. but it will, we got ours and now we are thiking o shi* what next. thats when the fun starts telling your family that it is realy going to happen(that was not fun)
all the best
Dave
Are you on the same visa as us then ? what date did you get yours .
Old Dec 7th 2006, 8:07 pm
jmc
Midlands to Mornington

jmc is a name known to alljmc is a name known to alljmc is a name known to alljmc is a name known to alljmc is a name known to alljmc is a name known to alljmc is a name known to alljmc is a name known to alljmc is a name known to alljmc is a name known to alljmc is a name known to all

Are you on the same visa as us then ? what date did you get yours .
We are also 136 visa and we have just had our meds requested , we are june applicants,hang on in there im sure you will hear anyday .Wish we had front loaded our meds as we cannot get appointments untill jan!

lOU
Old Dec 7th 2006, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

Funky Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Like everyone says it is normal for the long wait at the moment,

Our visa application (136 modl) was acknowledged in May and we got the request for meds 2 weeks ago so don't worry.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Have you had a look at this????

http://www.be-forum.co.uk/visaapps/april-june06.htm

you are certainly not on your own!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 6:29 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Frustrating I know, but it's only short term. Chill out and keep your mind active, will soon happen.

Dave
Old Dec 8th 2006, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

JulesM is a glorious beacon of lightJulesM is a glorious beacon of lightJulesM is a glorious beacon of lightJulesM is a glorious beacon of lightJulesM is a glorious beacon of lightJulesM is a glorious beacon of lightJulesM is a glorious beacon of lightJulesM is a glorious beacon of lightJulesM is a glorious beacon of lightJulesM is a glorious beacon of lightJulesM is a glorious beacon of light

I know the feeling. Our application (also 136) was acknowledged on 21st April. We had request for our meds and pcc's a few weeks ago. Our meds were done on 2nd Nov and we sent our pcc's on 10th November - we are still waiting! Our agent said that the official line is that the visa should be granted 2 to 3 months after these documents are received but unoffically she thinks it should take about a month. So hopefully any day now......
Old Dec 8th 2006, 7:15 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

We are here in OZ now on a 136 skilled Visa and it took 18 months from start to finish. I know of people who got their visas within 3 months
Old Dec 8th 2006, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

I know how you feel but hang in there. We got our visas granted on Tue. We applied on 16th June- 136 MODL. We used an agent and front loaded our meds. Im sure you will get some news before Christmas. Good luck x
Old Dec 8th 2006, 1:13 pm
PAULA

nuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud ofnuttiegirl79 has much to be proud of

Hi know exactly how you feel we applied in June 2006 and still not heard a thing!! We have front loaded our pc and meds which they have said they have recieved so hoping now not too long as we have sold the house and have to move out end of Jan PANIC!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.