Sick of the crap on this forum!

Old Jul 29th 2003, 9:16 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
Hope this link works :

http://www.nrm.qld.gov.au/factsheets/pdf/pest/PA24.pdf
Link works fine...er, why!!!? Are you suggesting that either Alex of the rest of us he names should be put on the list??? (Prohibited species.)

Just having a laugh!
Old Jul 29th 2003, 9:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Garbage, waffle, a return of the old hamster theme...... far be it from me to suggest anything else......
Old Jul 29th 2003, 9:26 am
Don
Banned

Actually I meant protected species
Old Jul 29th 2003, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sick of the crap on this forum!

Originally posted by alextoo
Am I the only one who is heartly sick and tired of the garbage posts on this forum?

There's pb - its all been said, dotty - how much money i've got, wilf and megalania - offspring of pb, don of pleasance family - pages and pages of waffle about anything and everything and obviously another of pb's offspring, and several others who think this is a general chat group.
The other thing that occurs to me is your cheek in lumping me in with Don Pleasance. Don is clearly a trouble maker, pure and simple and the less we hear from his type the better.

I have witnessed this bloke abusing people with advice about what jobs they should go for in New Zealand, how to find their way through the visa application process, and where they should live. He has often ruined threads with information about the housing market when all people wanted to know was about the market for housing, and has wasted their time with stuff about the Ozzie dollar and when to exchange their savings based on nothing more than experience as a financial advisor.

I am one of the last people who would give Don a character reference after our recent meetings, but even I can accept that this bloke helps a lot of people.
Old Jul 29th 2003, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

The Simpsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Well said Wilf!
Don is a great poster and we've had some fab advice/info from him!

Keep posting Don, we love you!!!!!

Old Jul 29th 2003, 9:41 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by Wilf
The other thing that occurs to me is your cheek in lumping me in with Don Pleasance. Don is clearly a trouble maker, pure and simple and the less we hear from his type the better.

I have witnessed this bloke abusing people with advice about what jobs they should go for in New Zealand, how to find their way through the visa application process, and where they should live. He has often ruined threads with information about the housing market when all people wanted to know was about the market for housing, and has wasted their time with stuff about the Ozzie dollar and when to exchange their savings based on nothing more than experience as a financial advisor.

I am one of the last people who would give Don a character reference after our recent meetings, but even I can accept that this bloke helps a lot of people.
That's right: garbage and waffle is all I'm about. Don't try and twist my words, Alextoo, or I may invite you to CHARDONNAY DUEL (and I always win) haha!!! Just remember: Don Pleasance = garbage and waffle.

Don't mess with my monicker!
Old Jul 29th 2003, 9:45 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
garbage and waffle

Ah the traditional Aussie breakfast...I usually have mine with a side of selfrighteous pom however!
Old Jul 29th 2003, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

That's right: garbage and waffle is all I'm about. Don't try and twist my words, Alextoo, or I may invite you to CHARDONNAY DUEL (and I always win) haha!!! Just remember: Don Pleasance = garbage and waffle.

Don't mess with my monicker!

Of course, the bloke is always pissed, Alex, but then wouldn't you have a drinking problem if you were emigrating to NZ?
Old Jul 29th 2003, 10:00 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
Ah the traditional Aussie breakfast...I usually have mine with a side of selfrighteous pom however!
Beats a couple of bad yolks un-funny side up. Or the hashed clowns (dem righteous bros who think dey is gonna run us out of town. No way, clowns.)
Old Jul 29th 2003, 10:03 am
Not here

Of course, the bloke is always pissed, Alex, but then wouldn't you have a drinking problem if you were emigrating to NZ?
Fair go...I spent 3 years in New Zealand. Never affected me...

Now were's that hampster?
Old Jul 29th 2003, 10:04 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
Fair go...I spent 3 years in New Zealand. Never affected me...

Now were's that hampster?
Florida - you're the guy who put his P into hamster
Old Jul 29th 2003, 10:08 am
Don
Banned

Don't know why you think I think am pissed Wilfo...Wilfo, I love you! Give me your hand in marriage you hairy ape! Let me take you away from everything - let us sail away on a bed of lilies, let us float on a sea of manatees, let us break bread with the bread eaters, let us...

But no! I must away. It was a fey dream. Alas, no more. Goodnight. Goodnight.
Old Jul 29th 2003, 10:11 am
Not here

Florida - you're the guy who put his P into hamster
This is a Hampster...very good singers...got all their albums. You'll understand when you get to NZ.
Attached Thumbnails Sick of the crap on this forum!-hamptonh.gif  
Old Jul 29th 2003, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Don't know why you think I think am pissed Wilfo...Wilfo, I love you! Give me your hand in marriage you hairy ape! Let me take you away from everything - let us sail away on a bed of lilies, let us float on a sea of manatees, let us break bread with the bread eaters, let us...

But no! I must away. It was a fey dream. Alas, no more. Goodnight. Goodnight.

Only if we can adopt Alextoo and bring him up in the ways of the garbage people.
Old Jul 29th 2003, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Go.. Wilf........ Go .......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.