Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sibling Visa - Advice Please?

Sibling Visa - Advice Please?

Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

avroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really niceavroncotton is just really nice
Default Sibling Visa - Advice Please?

Hi

I am writing this on behalf of a mate in WA. (he isn't on this forum).

He has PR in WA, as does his parents and his sister now has citizenship in NSW.

His only other sibling is his brother and is living in Africa as a safari guide. He is a British citizen. He also wants to come to Australia, but thinks that it will be a problem as he has an ex wife in England and his only son lives with her.

Any advice would be gratfully accepted.

Tony
Old Jul 4th 2006, 1:19 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sibling Visa - Advice Please?

Originally Posted by avroncotton
Hi

I am writing this on behalf of a mate in WA. (he isn't on this forum).

He has PR in WA, as does his parents and his sister now has citizenship in NSW.

His only other sibling is his brother and is living in Africa as a safari guide. He is a British citizen. He also wants to come to Australia, but thinks that it will be a problem as he has an ex wife in England and his only son lives with her.

Any advice would be gratfully accepted.

Tony
Don't know if you've done so or not, but try posting this in the Australian immigration area. One of the agents may be able to help you next time they check in.
However, with my limited knowledge of visa classes, he may be able to apply for last remaining relative visa. A good place to start is on the DIMA website.
www.immi.gov.au

Last edited by dotnron; Jul 4th 2006 at 1:20 pm. Reason: spelling