Showtime Please

Old May 15th 2003, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

delboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Showtime Please

i am really interested on seeing peoples lifestyle in oz ,it would be really great if anyone could show photos of there pride and joy in oz,your favourote moments,what makes it your dream home and lifstyle. thanks
Old May 15th 2003, 12:41 pm
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya, don't actually live there yet - working on it but thought I would show you my experience of xmas dinner 'oz style'!

Em
Attached Thumbnails Showtime Please-xmasdinner.jpg  
Old May 15th 2003, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

delboy is an unknown quantity at this point

brill it looks great i just cant imagine what it must be like to have a christmas day like that , when was it and how soon do you hope to be there for real cheers from allison
Old May 15th 2003, 12:50 pm
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by delboy
brill it looks great i just cant imagine what it must be like to have a christmas day like that , when was it and how soon do you hope to be there for real cheers from allison
Well it was absolutely boiling! My aunty and uncle (pictured) have lived in there for 20 years but she still insists on the traditional turkey dinner! Boxing Day is a BBQ Bonanza though!
They live in Newcastle, NSW right on the most gorgeaus lake - would send you more pics but don't want to bore you silly!

It's a bit strange to be honest but you soon get used to it - I think it helps having family around though. And who can complain at endless sunshine?

WE are going out in Oct on WHV, PR pending so will be there for xmas again. My brother is going out in Sept and my parents are flying over for xmas too - can't wait.
Old May 15th 2003, 3:03 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Great piccie Imagine getting sunburn eating Christmas pud
Old May 15th 2003, 3:32 pm
Homeward Bound

This one is even more bizarre - they obviously don't take into account the need for shading the head when they make those paper hats!!

Then again, maybe that's just because we are amateurs - seems not to bother the proffessional aussie!
Attached Thumbnails Showtime Please-xmas-dinner2.jpg  
Old May 15th 2003, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I did Christmas day in Perth a couple of years back, went to the beach and it was roasting, and there was a load of aussies all swimming in Santa outfits. !!

It was at this point that I realised to live in Australia you have to be barking. .

I am so we are off in July.
Old May 15th 2003, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Here's hubby with our Friend in Adelaide at Christmas
Attached Thumbnails Showtime Please-aly-ray-real-ozzy-bbq.jpg  
Old May 15th 2003, 5:21 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Yeah my favorite bit was watching my father in law trying to close the lid on the BBQ with a giant turkey on it
Old May 15th 2003, 5:35 pm
Homeward Bound

I know this was originally supposed to be athread about people who actually live in Oz, but maybe if Del doesn't mind, we could turn it into a bit of a freeforall - ie any pics of your favourite times/places in Oz - might keep the rest of us going?

Em
Old May 15th 2003, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

It is great fun looking at all of your pics. I don't have a digital camera yet, but am hoping to get one this weekend. I will post a boring old UK pic when I have learnt how to do it.
Old May 15th 2003, 8:19 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
It is great fun looking at all of your pics. I don't have a digital camera yet, but am hoping to get one this weekend. I will post a boring old UK pic when I have learnt how to do it.
Who wants to see a pic of me eating a roo-burger in Cairns?!

Cheers - Don
Old May 15th 2003, 8:24 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

What about a picture of how laid-back the locals are?
Attached Thumbnails Showtime Please-even-animals-laid-back.jpg  
Old May 15th 2003, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

gubbin is an unknown quantity at this point

Just love this picture - I know it's predictable Opera House, Harbour Bridge, kids, tree, grass................

really just wanted to see if I could manage to insert an image, hope you like it!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
dscf0618.bmp (3.52 MB, 92 views)
Old May 15th 2003, 8:29 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by SteveBannister
What about a picture of how laid-back the locals are?
That's my roo-burger! Kept me going for several months.

Cheers Don

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.