Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Showers at Heathrow Arrivals?

Showers at Heathrow Arrivals?

Old May 1st 2006, 9:05 pm
Sydneysider and lovin it!

Dinky is on a distinguished road
Default Showers at Heathrow Arrivals?

I'm travelling back to the UK in just over a week to finalise the sale of our UK property and have a couple of meetings the morning I arrive back. Coffee and Redbull will get me over the time difference but I will need a shower to look and feel respectable! I'm flying Qantas cattle class does anybody know if T4 have showers or Qantas have an arrival lounge?

Thanks,

Dinky
Old May 1st 2006, 9:40 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Showers at Heathrow Arrivals?

Originally Posted by Dinky
I'm travelling back to the UK in just over a week to finalise the sale of our UK property and have a couple of meetings the morning I arrive back. Coffee and Redbull will get me over the time difference but I will need a shower to look and feel respectable! I'm flying Qantas cattle class does anybody know if T4 have showers or Qantas have an arrival lounge?

Thanks,

Dinky
Hi Dinky,

yes, Heathrow T4 has showers available in the toilet areas on the arrivals level, before security. Further facilities are available after security control.

Tried to give you a direct link to the terminal map, but it wouldn't link. Therefore, go to: http://www.heathrowairport.com/
Then click on "terminal maps". Then you can see where exactly the showers are.

Gina

Last edited by GinaUK; May 1st 2006 at 9:42 pm.