Reload this Page >

Should IELTS Test results to be sent

Should IELTS Test results to be sent

Old Aug 12th 2002, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

john2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Should IELTS Test results to be sent

Hi,
It is mentioned in my acknowledgement letter that the applicant should be aware that if he has included any IELTS test results with the application, then he would be required to arrange for the test centre to forward an official copy of these results directly to their office. I want to know if I need to do it now or wait till DIMA requests for it at a later date.

Regards,
John
Old Aug 13th 2002, 12:25 pm
George Lombard

Default Re: Should IELTS Test results to be sent

Hi John,

You can wait for DIMIA to ask for it, because then you will have a file number and
there is less which can go wrong.

cheers

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au john2
wrote in message <[email protected]>...
    >Hi, It is mentioned in my acknowledgement letter that the applicant should be aware
    >that if he has included any IELTS test results with the application, then he would
    >be required to arrange for the test centre to forward an official copy of these
    >results directly to their office. I want to know if I need to do it now or wait till
    >DIMA requests for it at a later date.
    >Regards, John
    >--
    >Posted via http://britishexpats.com