Reload this Page >

Should I use Bank or Foreign exchange company

Should I use Bank or Foreign exchange company

Old Jan 14th 2012, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road
Default Should I use Bank or Foreign exchange company

Hi,

Can anyone suggest which one to be used for foreign exchange conversion in Melbourne, Bank or any foreign exchange company in terms of best rates with less commission. Really appreciate if some names are also suggested for said.

Thanks!
Old Jan 15th 2012, 7:04 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should I use Bank or Foreign exchange company

I always use Ozforex, they are very good.
Old Jan 15th 2012, 7:28 am
Harrip

harrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jovipk View Post
Hi,

Can anyone suggest which one to be used for foreign exchange conversion in Melbourne, Bank or any foreign exchange company in terms of best rates with less commission. Really appreciate if some names are also suggested for said.

Thanks!
Do you mean for the exchange of cash or via a bank account?
Old Jan 15th 2012, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by harrip View Post
Do you mean for the exchange of cash or via a bank account?
Exchange of cash.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:45 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Should I use Bank or Foreign exchange company

Originally Posted by jovipk View Post
Exchange of cash.
If you have a large amount I recommend ozforex, I have used them many times. If you have a smaller amount they have a sister company called Tranzfers.

BB
Old Jan 16th 2012, 6:52 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

I've done it both ways (from Canada mind you) and the bank has always taken longer and cost more. So for me, I'd never use a bank again.

Currency exchange companies offer far more competitive rates. We have used Ozforex a few times and it was very easy and the rates were always good. As the others have said Tranzfers do smaller amounts (less than 5,000) and Ozforex amounts larger than that.