Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

should all the numbers match URGENT

should all the numbers match URGENT

Old May 6th 2004, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute
Default should all the numbers match URGENT

Please can any one who has received there visa please let me know if the numbers that run along the bottom of the visa are identical to the ones that run along the bottom of the passport.

sharon
Old May 6th 2004, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

cookies is an unknown quantity at this point

Just checked my passport......the numbers at the bottom left of the visa are the same as my passport number.

Hope this helps

Steve
Old May 6th 2004, 10:33 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: should all the numbers match URGENT

Originally posted by Pasquill
Please can any one who has received there visa please let me know if the numbers that run along the bottom of the visa are identical to the ones that run along the bottom of the passport.

sharon
Pasquill
try the search facility.This cropped up the other day and answers were given.I can't remember exactly what was said

Good luck

G
Old May 6th 2004, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Here it is...panic over

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=227556
Old May 6th 2004, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks.

Sharon

Last edited by Pasquill; May 6th 2004 at 11:30 am.
Old May 6th 2004, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

I remember mine having an extra number on it and having to email at the last minute. A reply was sent saying that it would be okay, so I printed off the reply and kept it with my passport and visa just incase we had any problems on our way over.

I remember others saying that they had the same thing happen to them at the time.

Whisky