Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Short term washing machine rental in Perth?

Short term washing machine rental in Perth?

Old Jul 30th 2006, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of
Default Short term washing machine rental in Perth?

Does anyone know an organisation that will rent a washing machine for 8-10 weeks in Perth?

Thanks
Scott
Old Jul 30th 2006, 6:48 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Short term washing machine rental in Perth?

Originally Posted by ScottDavis
Does anyone know an organisation that will rent a washing machine for 8-10 weeks in Perth?

Thanks
Scott
only 2$ a day

sorry couldnt resist
Attached Thumbnails Short term washing machine rental in Perth?-bxp22853.jpg  
Old Jul 30th 2006, 8:32 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

try all-set rentals 93797333 they usually rent for 6 or 12 months but i have known them do shorter periods, just charge a higher rental. Everything i've come across from them has been brand new.

Lynn
Old Jul 30th 2006, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

ScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud ofScottDavis has much to be proud of

Thankyou, I will.

Originally Posted by movetoperth
try all-set rentals 93797333 they usually rent for 6 or 12 months but i have known them do shorter periods, just charge a higher rental. Everything i've come across from them has been brand new.

Lynn
Old Jul 30th 2006, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ScottDavis

Thanks
Scott
Hi

Try mrrentals.com.au, they told me they would do a 3 mth rent

HTH

K
Old Jul 31st 2006, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

warbs4 is a jewel in the roughwarbs4 is a jewel in the roughwarbs4 is a jewel in the roughwarbs4 is a jewel in the roughwarbs4 is a jewel in the rough

There's a few in the Yellow Pages, can't think of any names off the top of me head (do a search on t'internet - www.yellowpages.com.au). All I remember is that it wasn't cheap, about $150 for just a month, but I guess cheaper for a longer term.