Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

SHORT TERM RENTAL PORT KENNEDY?

SHORT TERM RENTAL PORT KENNEDY?

Old Jul 16th 2009, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

mrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to all
Default SHORT TERM RENTAL PORT KENNEDY?

HI,WE ARE HOPING TO BE ARRIVING IN PERTH AUGUST 18TH AND WILL NEED A SHORT TERM FURNISHED LET FOR AROUND 5 WEEKS,WE ARE A FAMILY OF 4 AND WOULD LIKE TO RENT IN PORT KENNEDY/SAFETY BAY,SECRET HARBOUR AND AREAS AROUND THEM,DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANYWHERE OR HAS RENTED SHORT TERM IN THESE AREAS?ANY ADVICE GREATLY APPRECIATED!THANKS HAZEL
Old Jul 16th 2009, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

steven'n'debi will become famous soon enoughsteven'n'debi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: SHORT TERM RENTAL PORT KENNEDY?

if you google search holiday lets in rockingham there are a couple in the areas you mentioned, i think the price range is about 500 to 600 per week but you might get it cheeper as its winter and you are looking to rent for a few weeks.

i dont think you will get any rentals other than holiday ones as ive tried for some friends we had coming over and all we could find was holiday ones. good luck
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:03 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Try looking on www.holidaylettings.co.uk
Old Jul 16th 2009, 7:19 pm
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute

We stayed here, http://www.emi-great.com/pages/houses/venice.html when we first arrived, nice spot. Very nice people.

Kevin
Old Jul 17th 2009, 9:31 am
Just Joined

Spondylus is an unknown quantity at this point

Port Bouvard might be a bit too far away for you - but the Port Bouvard Real Estate are pretty helpful when we needed a furnished place at very short notice. Nice area too.... Any of the furnished places on their website can be leased short term.