Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

short term rental needed in perth june/july

short term rental needed in perth june/july

Old Apr 16th 2006, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

ozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant future
Question short term rental needed in perth june/july

Sorry folks I know loads of people ask this but..does anyone out there have or know or a short term rental available anywhere in Perth for June, July and poss august. As its winter I'm quite happy to go for 2 bed unit/apartment furnished or unfurnished. Main thing is needs to be clean and cheap. Am I being unrealistic thinkng I might get something for $300 - $350 per week?
We land Oz side on 28th June and I've got something for first week, but cant afford that kind of rate for long and I'm getting really anxious reading all the posts about how scarce rentals are.
any feedback/leads much appreciated
Old Apr 16th 2006, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

sara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: short term rental needed in perth june/july

we are prob looking for the same sort of thing so please let me know if you find anything .. where abts are you heading .. we were looking yesterday and short term rent seems to be really high in price ..
sorry not helping ur question much am I ...

Originally Posted by ozbound2
Sorry folks I know loads of people ask this but..does anyone out there have or know or a short term rental available anywhere in Perth for June, July and poss august. As its winter I'm quite happy to go for 2 bed unit/apartment furnished or unfurnished. Main thing is needs to be clean and cheap. Am I being unrealistic thinkng I might get something for $300 - $350 per week?
We land Oz side on 28th June and I've got something for first week, but cant afford that kind of rate for long and I'm getting really anxious reading all the posts about how scarce rentals are.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 6:01 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

Hiya

Not sure if this website link will help. But there are several Perth rentals available in your price range.

Good luck!

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...at=&p=10&o=def

Ali X
Old Apr 16th 2006, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sara-anthony3108
we are prob looking for the same sort of thing so please let me know if you find anything .. where abts are you heading .. we were looking yesterday and short term rent seems to be really high in price ..
sorry not helping ur question much am I ...
There are a few options listed on this site:

http://yellabrickroad.com/tempaccom.html
Old Apr 17th 2006, 3:48 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ozbound2

If you are looking for a fully furnished and equipped place then you are being unrealistic with your budget, if you are looking unfurnished then you have a fairly generous budget. For a good idea on how to budget for your accommodation (and to save me writing a response long enough to make you fall asleep) have a look at this http://movetoperth.com/rental/budget.html it will help you with how much to expect to pay and why.

Hope you fid it useful

Lynn
Old Jun 25th 2006, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

ozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant futureozbound2 has a brilliant future

SO sorry didnt get back to you ..thought I had but dont think I clicked onthe right bit..pathetic I know. Anyway still searching..but thanks for the lead I'm going to follow it up next few days as we land on wednesday! cant believe its finally here after all these months. thanks for the help
jane
Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
Hiya

Not sure if this website link will help. But there are several Perth rentals available in your price range.

Good luck!

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...at=&p=10&o=def

Ali X
Old Jun 25th 2006, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

halcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to all

Hi all.

WE used poms in perth for a short term rental. (contact Mark at poms in perth .com).

He is an expat who has been in Perth 6 years.

Faultless accomodation and fantastic service.
Old Jun 27th 2006, 5:21 am
Just Joined

Tracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud ofTracey B has much to be proud of
Smile Re: short term rental needed in perth june/july

Hi
We are currently renting in Quinns Rocks (northern suburbs) and have a lease until 8 November. We are in the process of buying a house so need to break our lease. Its a reasonably sized 3 bed/1 bath property with open plan living area and a nice garden. We pay $225 per week unfurnished and had to pay a $900 bond. The house will be vacant from 1st or 2nd August. The floors are all tiled or wooden so no carpets to worry about. The agent we rented from will be putting it on the website www.reiwa.com.au soon.
Please PM me if you'd like any more info.
Tracey B