Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Short Term Rental Accommodation - Perth/Fremantle

Short Term Rental Accommodation - Perth/Fremantle

Old May 16th 2006, 4:08 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Short Term Rental Accommodation - Perth/Fremantle

Hello!

Can anyone point me in the right direction...looking for a short term house in or around the Fremantle area fairly soon.

I know of the domain and realestate websites, but ideally I would like to book somewhere for less than the 6 months required.

Does anyone know of any such properties or organisations that do this type of let.

Thanks

Claire
Old May 16th 2006, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Short Term Rental Accommodation - Perth/Fremantle

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Hello!

Can anyone point me in the right direction...looking for a short term house in or around the Fremantle area fairly soon.

I know of the domain and realestate websites, but ideally I would like to book somewhere for less than the 6 months required.

Does anyone know of any such properties or organisations that do this type of let.

Thanks

Claire

Hi Claire

Are you wanting furnished or unfurnished?

If you are wanting furnished, Cedar Cottage on this site has a couple of properties south of the river, not exactly sure whereabouts. Maybe you could contact her she maybe able to help.

Kim
Old May 16th 2006, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Hello!

Thanks

Claire
Hi Claire,

There are several companies out there, there's a list here: www.yellabrickroad.com/tempaccom
Old May 17th 2006, 12:11 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Hello!

Thanks

Claire
Hi Claire, We have fully furnished properties in Rockingham and Shoalwater, have a look on our web page at www.cedarcottagewa.com . you can stay from one week on to whenever..All linen included. Hope this helps. Suzette at Cedar Cottage.