Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Short Term house rental while on reccie in Perth

Short Term house rental while on reccie in Perth

Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

springonion will become famous soon enoughspringonion will become famous soon enough
Default Short Term house rental while on reccie in Perth

Hi,

I've finally managed to get my tickets booked for me and the family to head on over to Perth for a reccie visit (more for the wife than me).

We're going over at the end of March for about 4 weeks and so I'm thinking of renting a house short term while I'm there as our base. This would then let us rent a car and we can then buzz around looking at all the 'burbs to see what we think.

Has anyone got any idea where I can start looking for a 4 week house rental in perth for a family of 4 please? I've done the old google but I can't work out whats going on. Is there a specific website that is recommended or even anyone on BE who fancies letting out their home for 4 weeks or so?

I'm just looking at all possibilities at the mo.

cheers
Old Feb 19th 2009, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

jillandsi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Short Term house rental while on reccie in Perth

Hi,

We are going at the end of March also but only for 2 weeks, we used stayz.com.au and they had a wide range of properties, there is also properties on aussiemove.com under the accomodation bar at the top of the home page.

Have a great time.

Jillian
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

springonion will become famous soon enoughspringonion will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jillandsi
Hi,

We are going at the end of March also but only for 2 weeks, we used stayz.com.au and they had a wide range of properties, there is also properties on aussiemove.com under the accomodation bar at the top of the home page.

Have a great time.

Jillian
Hi Jillian,

Thats fantastic! Thanks for that.

I typed into google before posting here and there were so many sites that came up I couldn't work out which of them were any good.

I'll take a look at these now.

Thanks again

Nick
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

Saint Hornet will become famous soon enoughSaint Hornet will become famous soon enough

Hi,

We are going for our reccie in early march foe 3 weeks and decided to stay in 2 different locations to make it easier to see north and south.

We booked the accomodation using www.holidaylettings.co.uk which i have also used for europe holidays

Cheers
Old Feb 27th 2009, 4:39 am
Just Joined

mandy99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by springonion
Hi,

I've finally managed to get my tickets booked for me and the family to head on over to Perth for a reccie visit (more for the wife than me).

We're going over at the end of March for about 4 weeks and so I'm thinking of renting a house short term while I'm there as our base. This would then let us rent a car and we can then buzz around looking at all the 'burbs to see what we think.

Has anyone got any idea where I can start looking for a 4 week house rental in perth for a family of 4 please? I've done the old google but I can't work out whats going on. Is there a specific website that is recommended or even anyone on BE who fancies letting out their home for 4 weeks or so?

I'm just looking at all possibilities at the mo.

cheers

Hi my friend is letting out a fully furnished house with swimming pool in Singleton between Rockingham and Mandurah only 5 min walk to the beach if your interested and want more details please contact me regards Mandy
Old Feb 27th 2009, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

munch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nice

Hi
We used Holiday Lettings to search for availability, not sure which area you prefer but lots of choice on there and most of the properties seem to come up on all the other websites as well, (I know I trawled through them all for months before we moved here).
Another good site is Poms in Perth, very reasonable prices and most have pools.
We went for a holiday let in Clarkson, whilst all the others over the festive season seemed to up their prices this one didn't and ended up being a very modern, clean and convenient property close to all amenities. Lovely owner as well, very helpful.
Good luck
Debbie