Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Short term accommodation Brisbane

Short term accommodation Brisbane

Old Sep 19th 2013, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

Lou n rob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Short term accommodation Brisbane

Hi. I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a short term furnished rental in Brisbane area for when we relocate in December. I have been trying to get in touch with 'Brisbane bound' but they are not responding to e -mail. Does anyone have a contact number for this company or know if they are still operating?

Can't believe how much rental cost is for a month. I know it's the height of summer but wow!!! Any tips for cheap accommodation for a family of 4 would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Old Sep 19th 2013, 4:03 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Short term accommodation Brisbane

Hi, you could try the Pale Pacific units in Redcliffe/Margate, it's basic but right across the road from the beach and park. Very quiet part of the world but good for kids. The owners are friends of friends of ours and very nice. Might be worth dropping them an email in case they get a cancellation or something. Good luck
Old Sep 19th 2013, 4:29 pm
Emeritus Senior Minister

Paul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud of

What about Brisbane Gateway Resort and Brisbane Holiday Village? They have short-term cabins with minimum 4-week stay.
Old Sep 20th 2013, 1:11 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lou n rob
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a short term furnished rental in Brisbane area for when we relocate in December. I have been trying to get in touch with 'Brisbane bound' but they are not responding to e -mail. Does anyone have a contact number for this company or know if they are still operating?

Can't believe how much rental cost is for a month. I know it's the height of summer but wow!!! Any tips for cheap accommodation for a family of 4 would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Hi, this is a cheap 2 bedroom rental for 7 December - 8 January, at $1,422 for the month. I've used airbnb a few times with no problems.

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/1030854
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

Lou n rob is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys for the tips, checked out both holiday villages and the holiday units in Redcliffe and all have availability at a decent price. Decisions, decisions lol