Reload this Page >

Short / Long Term rental needed in Melbourne

Short / Long Term rental needed in Melbourne

Old May 5th 2013, 11:35 am
Just Joined

ktgw is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Short / Long Term rental needed in Melbourne

Hey
Me and my wife will be arriving to Melbourne at July 10th (PR visa) and we are looking for a place to call home.
We prefer to live in the suburbs around Melbourne CBD, we don't mind to rend one badroom / studio apt.
We are a very responsible and clean couple, both working (and will continue working, when we will arrive) without kids or pets.
We can pay 250 - 300$ per week (not including bills).
Please feel free to contact me if you have or know about a place to stay, either for long term or short term.
we will really appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Galia & Adir

Last edited by ktgw; May 5th 2013 at 12:40 pm.
Old May 6th 2013, 1:10 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Short / Long Term rental needed in Melbourne

Originally Posted by ktgw
Hey
Me and my wife will be arriving to Melbourne at July 10th (PR visa) and we are looking for a place to call home.
We prefer to live in the suburbs around Melbourne CBD, we don't mind to rend one badroom / studio apt.
We are a very responsible and clean couple, both working (and will continue working, when we will arrive) without kids or pets.
We can pay 250 - 300$ per week (not including bills).
Please feel free to contact me if you have or know about a place to stay, either for long term or short term.
we will really appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Galia & Adir
Hi, to give you some idea of prices, for short term, we have a furnished studio apartment we rent out about 25ks from the CBD, we charge $480 per week and are regularly booked. This price includes absolutely everything, including laundry, servicing of the apartment, internet, and airport pickup if you book 4 weeks or more.

For $250 - 300 you would not get a short-term rental of anything, that budget would cover a shared house perhaps.

For long term you would get something small for that price, however you would need to be in Australia to sign a lease.

Hope that helps, and please PM us your email address if you would like further details about the short-term studio apartment.

Cheers

BB
Old May 7th 2013, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond reputeKiwikaye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Short / Long Term rental needed in Melbourne

Hi, welcome. As Buzzy says, you probably won't get short-term for that price - maybe look at backpackers for a start, and then go flat-hunting when you get here. You definitely don't want to take anything long-term unseen anyway. For long-term stuff try www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au. If you are happy to look at a house-share, try www.gumtree.com.