Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shipping via air and with tracking?

Shipping via air and with tracking?

Old Jun 2nd 2012, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light
Default Shipping via air and with tracking?

Hi Guys

I have a few last small couple of boxes with real treasured stuff at the in-laws house in the UK. We want it shipped DHL style as in fast, insured and tracked. Obviously DHL would be a good choice but is there any company that would pick up and pack the stuff too?

Cheers!
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Shipping via air and with tracking?

AngloPacific have been recommended to me. The prices seemed fairly decent as well.