Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shipping Times ??

Shipping Times ??

Old Nov 11th 2005, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Default Shipping Times ??

Spoke to Pickford's regarding our shipment & they said it will be loaded on to the ship 13.11.05 and will arrive at port in Aus on 22.12.05. This seems very quick to me is this normal ???
Old Nov 11th 2005, 9:04 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: Shipping Times ??

My parents were told 6 weeks to ship from UK to Perth. We shall see, it hasn't got there yet.
Old Nov 11th 2005, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by claire edwards
My parents were told 6 weeks to ship from UK to Perth. We shall see, it hasn't got there yet.

ours took 4 weeks port to port then 2 weeks through customs (i think)

hth

pootle26
Old Nov 11th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for your replies, glad it's quick i hate not having any stuff
Old Nov 11th 2005, 9:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Be warned! The shipping time may be quick, but arriving at that time of year you will run into the Christmas shut-down for Customs. My stuff arrived Christmas week 2 years ago, and it took 6 weeks to go through Customs. Last year was no better apparently. Customs shut for Christmas and New Year, then a backlog builds up and may take time to clear. Cross your fingers and hope
Old Nov 11th 2005, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Be warned! The shipping time may be quick, but arriving at that time of year you will run into the Christmas shut-down for Customs. My stuff arrived Christmas week 2 years ago, and it took 6 weeks to go through Customs. Last year was no better apparently. Customs shut for Christmas and New Year, then a backlog builds up and may take time to clear. Cross your fingers and hope

Bright side !! free storage