Reload this Page >

Shipping With Tea Chests

Shipping With Tea Chests

Old Feb 14th 2005, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

jarv is on a distinguished road
Default Shipping With Tea Chests

Hi All
We are moving to Brisbane in July and aren't taking all of our stuff.
I have heard of some people shiping out a few Tea Chests instead of a container and I would like to know if anyone can give me details of costs and time it takes for the stuff to get there.
Any usefull contacts would be appreciated.

Cheers

DJ
Old Feb 14th 2005, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping With Tea Chests

Hi,
I am also moving to Brisbane with just personal belongings.
I have had a quote from seven seas for 15 t-chest size boxes and10 book boxes as I have 3 children and think we will probably fill these (toys, games, CD's etc.)

They quoted £1014. This included supply of boxes, bubble wrap, tape and marker pen. Also included collection charge and quarantine inspection charges. Paid an £80 deposit although it quotes £30 on their website. Ithink that was because of the amount of boxes I wanted.

I don't know how long they will take to arrive though.
Hope this helps.
Tracey.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 6:48 pm
India-M'chester-Syd('05)

base_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant futurebase_sydney has a brilliant future
Default Re: Shipping With Tea Chests

we have sent our belongings (primarily clothes, books, cds, utensils) in 7 cartons through PSS. We paid £340 + insurance. That included delivery of flatpack cartons to Manchester and collection of cartons by TNT from Manchester for Croyden (PSS's office).