Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shipping recommendations

Wikiposts

Shipping recommendations

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:11 am
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping recommendations

Hi
So do you have a CO yet, we are really hoping we will have one in the next four weeks. Medicals are done so just waiting for someone to open our file really.
House is also on the market and we are going to do a car boot on Sunday so it is all feeling very real. We are hoping to head out Aug/Sep, what about you?
Which areas are you thinking of?
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:24 am
Just Joined

Black Knight1 has a brilliant futureBlack Knight1 has a brilliant futureBlack Knight1 has a brilliant futureBlack Knight1 has a brilliant futureBlack Knight1 has a brilliant futureBlack Knight1 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Shipping recommendations

Originally Posted by Vernons
Hi
So do you have a CO yet, we are really hoping we will have one in the next four weeks. Medicals are done so just waiting for someone to open our file really.
House is also on the market and we are going to do a car boot on Sunday so it is all feeling very real. We are hoping to head out Aug/Sep, what about you?
Which areas are you thinking of?
Hey Vernons, (hope you were talking to us?)

We have our visa, please see the thread below for our story/time-line:-

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...36#post3636936

We have sold the house (good luck to you guys!), like you we are getting shipping quotes, quotes for getting the dog out there and looking into flight for the end of Aug/sept. Not sure exactly where we are going to end up but I think we start renting around Redcliffe as we have family in that area and then see where the jobs searching takes us! I want to be north of Brisbane so I can have easy access to the Sunshine coast so I can finally get my wave-ski wet again!

Where are you guys looking to end up??