Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

shipping photos, help!

Wikiposts

shipping photos, help!

Old Sep 1st 2003, 9:53 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Originally posted by PeteY
Don't know if they still do, but a chemists will normally stock silica gel, which you can stick in little bags made of muslin yourself...

Spoil Sport
Old Sep 1st 2003, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by yafm
Spoil Sport
Much prefer the shoe shop idea.

Imelda
Old Sep 1st 2003, 10:00 am
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point

we had an email from a friend of a friend who is currently living in Perth. She recommended that we stock up on shoes as they don't seem to have a lot of choice in Perth.

I needed no other excuse!!

Steph
Old Sep 1st 2003, 10:00 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by whisky
Much prefer the shoe shop idea.

Imelda
LOL sorry Had'nt read the wholes thread ! Want me to delete it so you Ladies can use it as evidence of the urgent need to pop out and shoe shop??

My folks keep calling Susan (the wife) Imelda Shes not happy lol. I reckon shes fair game though.....i keep getting told how much cheaper the shoes are here, and how she needs to "stock up" before we move to oz !! 4 Pairs in the past 3 weeks believe it or not !!!!
Old Sep 1st 2003, 10:02 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

rightio girlies....shopping for shoes it is...now...what else can you get silica gel in..hee heeee
Old Sep 1st 2003, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

I need no more convincing - YIPPEE!!! Shoes, shoes and more shoes. Oh god I love shoes!!!!!!

Imelda
Old Sep 1st 2003, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by yvsie
rightio girlies....shopping for shoes it is...now...what else can you get silica gel in..hee heeee

Yes of course!!!!

Whisky
Old Sep 1st 2003, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Our 8 million photos arrived unscathed

Diane
Old Sep 1st 2003, 10:05 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Paul and Steph
we had an email from a friend of a friend who is currently living in Perth. She recommended that we stock up on shoes as they don't seem to have a lot of choice in Perth.

I needed no other excuse!!

Steph
this is some thing that makes us laugh , we are working the bond store with Aqis {quarantine } we have to open all the boxes that have shoes to make sure there,is no soil contamination, is every body in England related too Imelda Marcos?? . YOU guys have enough shoes in your loads to start your own store, the average Aussie,unless your a well traveled ,{wannabe some where else person}.Has may be three pairs , a good pair {weddings /funerals } an Average pair {maybe R.M Williams}and his every day pair , thongs ,[jandels, for kiwis] flip flops , sandels ,what ever you want to call them. Most children here grow up running around with No shoes ,tough,ens them up........ MM