Shipping my Dog

Old Apr 9th 2006, 12:50 pm
Zeusy's Daddy

Anrai is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping my Dog

Hi everyone. Ive just hit a snag with shipping my dog. I requested the forms from Aqis for permission to export him, filled them in, sent them back and waited, and waited and waited. I started to panic a bit and emailed them to see if they could email his permission. I got a document emailed back to me saying that everything was in order and the file they sent me by email was the next step in continuing the process. When i opened the file it was the same documents as i had already filled in. They did say though to take these to my vet and show him them. ???? Surely the vet doesnt do any blood tests etc until i get permission from Aqis to import him. I cant even book a quarantine station until i get my permit for him. Am i wrong here? Could someone please please help me. I need to know what to do next. I think i really need to know from scratch what to do. Could someone break down the process from start to finish for me. I need this urgently. I know someone out there can help me with this as this forum has never let me down before whenever i needed help. Thanks, Anrai
Old Apr 9th 2006, 12:57 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Shipping my Dog

Originally Posted by Anrai
Hi everyone. Ive just hit a snag with shipping my dog. I requested the forms from Aqis for permission to export him, filled them in, sent them back and waited, and waited and waited. I started to panic a bit and emailed them to see if they could email his permission. I got a document emailed back to me saying that everything was in order and the file they sent me by email was the next step in continuing the process. When i opened the file it was the same documents as i had already filled in. They did say though to take these to my vet and show him them. ???? Surely the vet doesnt do any blood tests etc until i get permission from Aqis to import him. I cant even book a quarantine station until i get my permit for him. Am i wrong here? Could someone please please help me. I need to know what to do next. I think i really need to know from scratch what to do. Could someone break down the process from start to finish for me. I need this urgently. I know someone out there can help me with this as this forum has never let me down before whenever i needed help. Thanks, Anrai
sorry mate I got a pet shipper to do all that for me. couldn't handle another form filling headache!

i'm sure someone here will know!
Old Apr 9th 2006, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

have the forms you completed been stamped and signed by someone from aqis? i think that's what forms the permit
Old Apr 10th 2006, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

mia-mia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YoSemite
have the forms you completed been stamped and signed by someone from aqis? i think that's what forms the permit
Do you think giving a call shipping company might help? Do they suppose to know how permit looks like?
Old Apr 10th 2006, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

i just seem to remember that when i was sent my permit by my shippers ( loaded my dogs myself at the airport) it looked like the AQIS permit application form but had a stamp and signature on it!

maybe i'm just a skeptic, but i redckon if you phoned a company looking for help they would be reluctant as they're not getting any money out of you!!!

if you're really not sure email/call AQIS - that's what they're there for!