Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

shipping the mutt - which company?

shipping the mutt - which company?

Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:48 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default shipping the mutt - which company?

any animal shipping companies that anyone can recommend.

and, more importantly, which ones to avoid (pm me if needs be!)

many thanks
xx

ps. ive just tried measuring the stupid hound - what a joke. anybody would think i was trying to dice her up for a meal, absolutly petrified!!! imagine what she is gonna be like travelling thats what we get for getting a boxer a suppose!

Last edited by Sleeping Beauty; Mar 10th 2006 at 9:02 pm.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

kbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant future
Default Re: shipping the mutt - which company?

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty

many thanks
xx

Dogs etc normally go via aircraft either with their owners or in advance, speak with some airlines .......
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:00 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kbryant
Dogs etc normally go via aircraft either with their owners or in advance, speak with some airlines .......
i meant which shipping companies ie, 'par air services'/'animal airlines' etc. its got nothing to do with the airlines at this stage.

thanks anyway
xx
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:09 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

many thanks
xx

ps. ive just tried measuring the stupid hound - what a joke. anybody would think i was trying to dice her up for a meal, absolutly petrified!!! imagine what she is gonna be like travelling thats what we get for getting a boxer a suppose!
I have heard a lot of people recommendin Golden something!!! Maybe Golden Arrow (or I might be talking out of my ar*e)... We are relly worried about our dog - hes a huge GSD and frightened of his own shadow. I am sooo worried about him. We used to have a boxer and he was so daft it wouldnt of fazed him at all. I'm sure he was mentally challenged!!!!
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:16 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by glennandkate
I have heard a lot of people recommendin Golden something!!! Maybe Golden Arrow (or I might be talking out of my ar*e)... We are relly worried about our dog - hes a huge GSD and frightened of his own shadow. I am sooo worried about him. We used to have a boxer and he was so daft it wouldnt of fazed him at all. I'm sure he was mentally challenged!!!!
mmm, shes a crazy as a box of frogs (shes lay at my feet now ). shes quite a scardy cat as well. we have ummed and ahhed about this, as she isnt a good traveller. or wasnt, up until about 6 months ago. i think/hope she will be okay. the kids are desperate for her to go, and as shes still quite young, weve decided (or i have!!) to bring her along for the ride.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:19 pm
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

mmm, shes a crazy as a box of frogs (shes lay at my feet now ). shes quite a scardy cat as well. we have ummed and ahhed about this, as she isnt a good traveller. or wasnt, up until about 6 months ago. i think/hope she will be okay. the kids are desperate for her to go, and as shes still quite young, weve decided (or i have!!) to bring her along for the ride.
I know what you mean - couldnt leave my babies at home. Just started to get a few quotes - cheapest so far is £3409 for the cat and dog and thats only to Sydney. I will then have to pay the quarantine and pay to ship them to north qld. Makes me wonder how much I really do love them lol
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:22 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by glennandkate
I know what you mean - couldnt leave my babies at home. Just started to get a few quotes - cheapest so far is £3409 for the cat and dog and thats only to Sydney. I will then have to pay the quarantine and pay to ship them to north qld. Makes me wonder how much I really do love them lol

gawd, dont say that much.........hubbie will have a dickie fit. (i know yours is for 2 animals). he keeps saying we will get another when we get there, but i just think hes blagging. he wants her to come just as much as the kids. just wish is wasnt quite so much money
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:25 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Korean something or other

err Koren take away
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:26 pm
yeah but no but

Originally Posted by steve`o

err Koren take away
lol
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:30 pm
Never going back

err Koren take away
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:32 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

thank fu8k i though you might take offence at that remark

best regards steve
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:36 pm
Never going back

thank fu8k i though you might take offence at that remark

best regards steve
nope, from you................nah.
xx
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:39 pm
Worongary

nope, from you................nah.
xx
thanks
Old Mar 10th 2006, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

many thanks
xx

We're using Pet Travel Services in Dunfermline for our 2 cockers (£2600!!!) but also got quotes from Golden Arrow and Airpets. All of them seemed really good and we only went with PTS because it was the only one that would ship from Scotland. I know what you mean about measuring them though, I'm sure my measurements are COMPLETELY wrong lol!
Tracey
Old Mar 10th 2006, 10:08 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
We're using Pet Travel Services in Dunfermline for our 2 cockers (£2600!!!) but also got quotes from Golden Arrow and Airpets. All of them seemed really good and we only went with PTS because it was the only one that would ship from Scotland. I know what you mean about measuring them though, I'm sure my measurements are COMPLETELY wrong lol!
Tracey
just been reading up on alllllllllllll the threads on this. there are loads of......

hubbie has just gripped her and i re-measured her. guess what, another 2 inches onto her length and height!!!

i just seem to be having a mind blank on this shipping lark. the info is not disapating into the old grey matter!! there is no rush however, thankfully. so i can take my time for my poor wrinkly brain to absorb the info!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.