Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shipping Company in Ireland

Shipping Company in Ireland

Old Feb 9th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of
Default Shipping Company in Ireland

Hi,

Can anyone help me regarding a shipping company in Ireland. I was looking for one that pack your stuff for you.

Thanks!

Helena
Old Feb 9th 2009, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of
Default Re: Shipping Company in Ireland

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi,

Can anyone help me regarding a shipping company in Ireland. I was looking for one that pack your stuff for you.

Thanks!

Helena
Hey there my bessie mate.................... try the Northern Ireland thread alot of people have posted there about shipping companies............ try Pickfords, Browns etc we had pickfords out for a quote and they were pretty reasonable but there are lots out there...... even though we decided not to ship anything

Nadine
Old Feb 9th 2009, 11:14 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping Company in Ireland

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi,

Thanks!

Helena
McGimpseys operate out of Bangor they where good