Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

shipping companies

shipping companies

Old Jan 2nd 2010, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice
Default shipping companies

Hi! we are at the stage of researching shipping companies. hoping to make the move jan 2011, we are in the north west area, has anyone any reccommendations?? thanks
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 2:25 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: shipping companies

Originally Posted by wannabees
Hi! we are at the stage of researching shipping companies. hoping to make the move jan 2011, we are in the north west area, has anyone any reccommendations?? thanks
Oooh whole can of worms you're opening here as there will be a few who have had bad experience with every shipping company but just wanted to wish you the best of luck.
I find I cna't make a decision from the threads I read on here - if you search shipping companies you should find several.
In the end I rang round 5 narrowed it down to 3 and played them off against each other
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Re: shipping companies

We just about to organise our company for Feb. Cheapest so far is Pickfords although we have had quotes from John Mason, Crown and waiting for Doree Bonner. Pickfords have quoted £2790 for 20ft 1/2 container shared. We are going to try and knock this price down a little bit. Good luck