Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shipping companies?

Shipping companies?

Old Aug 8th 2007, 11:54 am
Just Joined

southrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping companies?

I am moving to Melbourne at the end of September and have to decide on a shipping company.

I am most tempted by White and co and my second choice is Robinsons.

Any reason why not?

How have others found the service?
Old Aug 8th 2007, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

catherinegrainger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shipping companies?

Hi

We are moving to Melbourne in weeks and we are using Robinsons - they have been highly recommended by 2 people that I know.

They are collecting our stuff next week so I'll let you know if we have any problems.

Catherine
Old Aug 8th 2007, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Shipping companies?

We are using White & Co, they come in September. I wasn't impressed with Robinsons, took ages for the quote to come out to us, even had to ring up to see where it was.

We are having insurance through Letton Percival who only charge 1.53% or they do a new policy that is 1.6% which cover you for mould and mildew and pairs cover. This is half the price of other companies for the same cover.

Sarah.