Shipping boxes

Old Feb 16th 2007, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Wilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really nice
Default Shipping boxes

Hello,

Bit bored today so thought I would look into shipping companies.

I have done a quick search and come up with the following companies can anyone add to this list?

Sevenseas
UPakWeShip
Excess Baggage

Ta in advance.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Shipping boxes

We have just contacted:
Crowns - Leeds
White and Co - Leeds
for a quote and they are coming at the beginning of March.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Sorry forgot to mention, I think that they both have depots in the South.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 3:54 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilso16
Hello,

I have done a quick search and come up with the following companies can anyone add to this list?

Sevenseas
UPakWeShip
Excess Baggage

Ta in advance.
Atlantis C x
Old Feb 16th 2007, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wilso16
Hello,

Sevenseas
UPakWeShip
Excess Baggage

Ta in advance.
We have had a quote from Brittania, have got PSS coming next week as well as a local shipping company to give a quote. I am interested to see if they vary much in costs. Didnt think we were taking much and the first quote was £4. 1000 without insurance.
J