Shipping

Old Jan 8th 2008, 9:31 am
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Shipping

Hi all,
Anyone know..... To get quotes from shipping co's do i need to know an exact date? We are waiting for a date from solicitor for sale of house.

Many thabks all!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of
Default Re: Shipping

NO you just need to give them a round about date.

I got quotes in december and booked just before xmas = they are coming on Thursday.

When sharing a container they send it when it is full, if you are having one to yourself they will send it when you want... always negotiate for free storage too.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 9:38 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Default Re: Shipping

We paid £3,150 for a 20 foot container from mcgimpsey brothers i packed my own stuff they supplied the boxes and paperand bubble wrap. When they came they packed the larger items IE 3 seater`s 2 seater`s wardrobes . they were goos but u wud need to give them a rough idea even if it is 4 weeks of a month just 4 them 2 book u in .