Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shippers in today

Shippers in today

Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Shippers in today

Hi, well this is day one of two. The guys from Crown arrived promptly at 9am and have worked solidly all day. They are pleasant, helpful and believe it or not, not to disruptive. I am feeling okay, however Neil has had to take Indie back to the vets for another blood sample as his Lepto was positive. Neil, needless to say is somewhat stressed. Going out for tea tonight and will deal with the cleaning on Wednesday. Kinda feeling all so real now and needing my bum on the plane for a rest. (may regret saying that later of course)

Donna
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:52 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shippers in today

Glad to hear it's going well, but sorry to hear about the dog.

Just wondering what food and drink you provided for the packers? And how often did you "feed and water" them?

Gina
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi Gina regular coffee and cream eggs. They left for a lunch break.

Donna
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased to hear things are running smoothly. Before you know it your bum WILL be on that plane
Lynne
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear things are going well Donna. Do you think you guys will make it to the meet on Saturday?
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:23 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Shippers in today

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi, well this is day one of two. The guys from Crown arrived promptly at 9am and have worked solidly all day. They are pleasant, helpful and believe it or not, not to disruptive. I am feeling okay, however Neil has had to take Indie back to the vets for another blood sample as his Lepto was positive. Neil, needless to say is somewhat stressed. Going out for tea tonight and will deal with the cleaning on Wednesday. Kinda feeling all so real now and needing my bum on the plane for a rest. (may regret saying that later of course)

Donna
Glad it's all going well, fingers crossed for your puppy and have a good flight.
Clairex
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

mrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nicemrsdevilishdean is just really nice
Smile Re: Shippers in today

SNAP!!! We had Crown in today - didn't get cream eggs off me though but did get plenty of hot and cold drinks and a couple of icecreams!!!
Didn't sit down 'til 7:30 this evening, think I've snapped my back and broke my feet
Really nice guys from Crown though and very efficient.
Now back at Parents until our flight on 1st May off to Brisbane.
When do you fly out?
Old Apr 16th 2007, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mrsdevilishdean
SNAP!!! We had Crown in today - didn't get cream eggs off me though but did get plenty of hot and cold drinks and a couple of icecreams!!!
Didn't sit down 'til 7:30 this evening, think I've snapped my back and broke my feet
Really nice guys from Crown though and very efficient.
Now back at Parents until our flight on 1st May off to Brisbane.
When do you fly out?
Hi we're off on the 26th April. Can hardly believe its next week. It has all been abit of a blur these last few weeks. Never know we may meet up in Brisbane. Good luck with the flight.

Donna
Old Apr 16th 2007, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Great to hear things are going well Donna. Do you think you guys will make it to the meet on Saturday?

Hi Jacqui not sure about Saturday yet, but hope to make it. It would be good to catch up with everybody before we go. Will keep in touch regardless. Soon be you and yours.

Donna