Reload this Page >

Shippers operating in South Wales

Shippers operating in South Wales

Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:09 am
Just Joined

mattj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shippers operating in South Wales

Hi all
We are planning to move from Cardiff to Brisbane around 18th of April and need to find a shipping company. I have called a few Shippers recommended by others on this forum but quite a few say that do not ship from S Wales. Has anyone else moved from S Wales and if so who did you use?

Many thanks
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Rach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really nice
Default Re: Shippers operating in South Wales

Originally Posted by mattj
Hi all
We are planning to move from Cardiff to Brisbane around 18th of April and need to find a shipping company. I have called a few Shippers recommended by others on this forum but quite a few say that do not ship from S Wales. Has anyone else moved from S Wales and if so who did you use?

Many thanks
Hi Matt, we are also moving from Cardiff, to Perth not Brissie, and am interested in this thread. Can you tell me who said that they do not ship from S Wales?

Cheers, Denis.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:52 am
Karen555

karen555 is a jewel in the roughkaren555 is a jewel in the roughkaren555 is a jewel in the roughkaren555 is a jewel in the roughkaren555 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Shippers operating in South Wales

Originally Posted by Rach & Den
Hi Matt, we are also moving from Cardiff, to Perth not Brissie, and am interested in this thread. Can you tell me who said that they do not ship from S Wales?

Cheers, Denis.
We're also moving from Cardiff, a long way off yet but interested for any information on shipping.

Karen