Shippers Monday

Old Apr 17th 2011, 10:24 pm
Just Joined

fishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the rough
Default Shippers Monday

Eeek! I am sitting amongst chaos of lifes laundry, piles of to do lists left. Shippers arrive in morning for a 3 day move. Think i'm still in denial.

We fly to SYD on 3rd May then head to Nelson Bay. Jolly excited and nervous at same time. The rollercoaster in most deinately climbing the steep rails ready for a fast ride ahead.

Now where did I put the to do list. Any advice?
Old Apr 18th 2011, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shippers Monday

Oh the last few weeks are chaotic , stressful & very emotional so lots of luck
Advice? Alcohol definitely helps!
Old Apr 18th 2011, 8:33 am
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all

Poor you! I am at the beginning just looking for shipping companies to provide quotes, had one quote from John Mason-s which completely floored me, so now trying to get more quotes.

Hopefully once the shippers arrive everything will fall into place for you and you will wonder why you were so stressed!

My daughter moved back to Aus 3 years ago and she never batted an eyelid when it came to packing- just opened the door, let them in and let them get on with it! Mind you she's they type that is oblivious to that kind o stress! lol

Good luck with the move and hope you enjoy your new venture and new life in Australia.
Old Apr 18th 2011, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and enjoy it all
Old Apr 18th 2011, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Good luck with it all

As for the roller coaster ride you'll be climbing to the top of just one of the peaks!

Alison x
Old Apr 19th 2011, 4:18 am
Spud

spuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Nelsons Bay is a great place to be, it will be worth all the stress. When your stuff finally arrives it will be like Christmas, if you've got kids they will love opening all their old toys.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 11:57 pm
Just Joined

fishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by spuddyo
Nelsons Bay is a great place to be, it will be worth all the stress. When your stuff finally arrives it will be like Christmas, if you've got kids they will love opening all their old toys.
...thanks a lot for your messages, its been hectic but very efficient. third and final day of move tomorrow. I'm wonering what do i have in so many boxes already. Find out in 2 months I hope. Fly 2 weeks today. eek excited but nervous squeal. Happy Easter xx
Old Aug 1st 2011, 11:20 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fishyface
...thanks a lot for your messages, its been hectic but very efficient. third and final day of move tomorrow. I'm wonering what do i have in so many boxes already. Find out in 2 months I hope. Fly 2 weeks today. eek excited but nervous squeal. Happy Easter xx
Well nearly 3 months on we have now rceived our shipping and moved into a house in Nelson Bay. Delighted to say all of the shipping/packing went well and nothing damaged/broken (just my heart at times).

Nelson Bay is certainly a stunning place, enjoying it so far and long may it continue.
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fishyface
Well nearly 3 months on we have now rceived our shipping and moved into a house in Nelson Bay. Delighted to say all of the shipping/packing went well and nothing damaged/broken (just my heart at times).

Nelson Bay is certainly a stunning place, enjoying it so far and long may it continue.
Glad to hear that you survived it all & life going well so far!