Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shippers - Ireland to AUS who did you use?

Shippers - Ireland to AUS who did you use?

Old Sep 24th 2006, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

storms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant future
Default Shippers - Ireland to AUS who did you use?

Hi,

I'm about to start getting quotes on the shipping, I'm in Ireland, and as I trawl through the golden pages, thought I would see who used who when moving.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Storms
Old Sep 24th 2006, 8:28 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shippers - Ireland to AUS who did you use?

Originally Posted by storms
Hi,

I'm about to start getting quotes on the shipping, I'm in Ireland, and as I trawl through the golden pages, thought I would see who used who when moving.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Storms
http://www.oman.ie/
we have done work for these people here in Adelaide ,they seem to do a good job........................ mm
Old Sep 24th 2006, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Storms
We used Careline in Galway, but they have branches all over. No complaints - excellent job both sides. Good luck
Old Sep 24th 2006, 8:54 pm
Tra second timer

koonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud of

Hi,

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Storms
Hi Storms,

A number of Irish who have recently moved have used and recommended to us still left behind www.careline.ie.

Whereabouts in Ireland are you? We're in Meath hopefully headed for Brisbane!

Di
Old Sep 24th 2006, 9:41 pm
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Storms
We used Careline too! No problems from Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow to Brisbane

Andrew
Old Sep 25th 2006, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

Shirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to allShirls is a name known to all

Hi I'm new on this site ..We too are heading to Oz ..hopefully Perth in June 07 ..WE have passed the TRa ..Visa application sent 14 Aug ..still waiting on case file number I'm hoping any Day this wk it will come ..

How long does a container take to arrive after leaving Ireland ..What is the average price ??
We are in Meath ..
Old Sep 25th 2006, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

macker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shirls
Hi I'm new on this site ..We too are heading to Oz ..hopefully Perth in June 07 ..WE have passed the TRa ..Visa application sent 14 Aug ..still waiting on case file number I'm hoping any Day this wk it will come ..

How long does a container take to arrive after leaving Ireland ..What is the average price ??
We are in Meath ..

Hey Shirls,

How are you girl???? Do you know who this is??

Storm - As far as shipping companies goes, I have not heard a bad report on careline.
Old Sep 25th 2006, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

storms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant future

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.

I am in Kildare, not far from Meath. We are hoping to be in AUS July 2007. We have the visa, so all systems are go!

Storms
Old Sep 25th 2006, 8:44 pm
Tra second timer

koonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud ofkoonyungdi has much to be proud of

Hi Shirls!

We're in Dunboyne so if you ever fancy a coffee and a chat let me know..invite extended to you too Storms!

Macker how come you've changed the avatar...anything to do with breakfast rolls or have I missed something else ?

Di
Old Sep 26th 2006, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

macker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of lightmacker is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by koonyungdi
Hi Shirls!

We're in Dunboyne so if you ever fancy a coffee and a chat let me know..invite extended to you too Storms!

Macker how come you've changed the avatar...anything to do with breakfast rolls or have I missed something else ?

Di
Hi Di,

Yes, changed yet again because of another meet Breakfast rolls and Miss Piggy
Old Sep 26th 2006, 8:41 am
Tra second timer

Originally Posted by macker
Hi Di,

Yes, changed yet again because of another meet Breakfast rolls and Miss Piggy

Mmm..yes I had a feeling it was something to do with that! Just a quick question for you..when you registered for the skills expo how long did it take for you to get your invitation to attend?

Grazie

Di
Old Sep 26th 2006, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Mmm..yes I had a feeling it was something to do with that! Just a quick question for you..when you registered for the skills expo how long did it take for you to get your invitation to attend?

Grazie

Di
Hiya,

I have not gotten an invitation yet and I registered a good while ago.......
Probably get them closer to the time. I got an email form MK.........they are doing great and really enjoying it. I will email you with all the sca!
Old Sep 26th 2006, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Shirls

We are in Meath ..
Hi Shirls,

I think it costs pretty much close to E6,000k for a 20 foot container based on what our other irish friends have said.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Hi Shirls!

Di
Hi Di

Mom lives in Dunboyne!! small world.

Love to meet for coffee sometime, anyome intrested?

Storms
Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:15 am
Tra second timer

Hi Di

Mom lives in Dunboyne!! small world.

Love to meet for coffee sometime, anyome intrested?

Storms

Certainly is! Let me know when you fancy a coffee..I'm usually free up to about 2.30 when my taxi service starts (kids!) so just say where and when!

Di

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.