Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shippers Here Today

Shippers Here Today

Old Jan 10th 2006, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

MistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the rough
Default Shippers Here Today

Can anyone who has shipped their furniture let me know what happens. We have got them in today but I am not sure what we should or shouldn't be doing. We are moving back to the UK but didn't ship any goods here so we are a little unsure what happens. They arrive in a couple of hours and am worrying like crazy. Thanks
Old Jan 10th 2006, 7:43 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shippers Here Today

Originally Posted by MistySunshine
Can anyone who has shipped their furniture let me know what happens. We have got them in today but I am not sure what we should or shouldn't be doing. We are moving back to the UK but didn't ship any goods here so we are a little unsure what happens. They arrive in a couple of hours and am worrying like crazy. Thanks
Maybe post this in the 'Going back to the U.K' forum?

You may get more replies
Old Jan 10th 2006, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

MistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Maybe post this in the 'Going back to the U.K' forum?

You may get more replies
Yes I will ask for advice there but I thought that many of you have shipped your furniture or have knowledge of shipping your goods from UK to Australia so would have advice. I assumed that people would be able to give some help as although a different route they have been through it.
Old Jan 11th 2006, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Dont you just have to stand around making bacon sandwiches and tea?

And maybe fill out the insurance form if you havent done it already.

SS
Old Jan 11th 2006, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Dont you just have to stand around making bacon sandwiches and tea?

And maybe fill out the insurance form if you havent done it already.

SS
I don't know, that was the whole point of the question. Did you not read it correctly? Or are you just a smart ar*e who can think of nothing other than posting rubbish like this?

Does nobody have any advice? Must remember when asking for advice have to beg and then if somebody answers then others can post.