Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

shippers are here

Wikiposts

shippers are here

Old May 23rd 2005, 7:02 am
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice
Default Re: shippers are here

Hi Tracey,

Can I ask if you had to get everything organised at all ready for the packers to arrive?

I ask because mine are due on Wednesday and i'm stacking everything together, pictures all together, books off of shelves, clothes and linen in piles on the floor, tools in (open) crates etc. I'm trying to arrange it so all furniture going will be emptied or disassembled ready for them, but i think i'm going to run out of time!

In fact i'm rushed off my size 6's!

I hope they can do mine quickly because I've got a mass clear up to do after they leave, I'm leaving at 6 the following day for my flight!

That reminds me anyway... I'd better get on with it instead of sitting on here panicking!

Lel
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:57 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shippers are here

Relax and know that whatever you don't get done, they will. That is why you are paying a small fortune for them to come and pack. Most people on here say that the packers were very friendly and helpful so try not to worry.

The funny thing is, you get to the stage where you are now, 'OMG i won't be ready in time' and then all of a sudden it all comes together and you find yourself in the middle of a packed up house.

Lousie