Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

shippers are here

Wikiposts

shippers are here

Old May 22nd 2005, 10:41 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shippers are here

Originally Posted by scissors
cheeky buggers all of you,actually we still have our matresses and duvets and tvs and pcs so what else could we want,lol cooker and fridge freezer are with us till thurday so we ll mange

anyhow,i ll be there before you ao i ll let you know just what its like i wont rub it in honest

well theyve nearly finished i cant believe it,very good they just get on with it,very efficient,they reckon theyll be done by 1 0 clock

oooppss been summoned for another cuppa
That's the idea Tracey! Make them tea every hour and if they are still there at lunch offer to buy them a bag of chips each. The sweeter you keep them the less likely they are to rush the packing and end up with something broken the other end. Despite all your chaos I am SO jealous.
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:42 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Smile Re: shippers are here

HELP,ive been taken over........the shippers turned up at 7.30 this morning :scared: omg there boxes everywhere,cant move omfg their quick,never seen packing done so quickly.........nowhere to sit,nowhere to sleep,lol,gonna camp out tonight and the rest of the week....did i really wsh this on myself yes

tracey
you lucky so and so lol ...hope to see you when we get out there tracey
love from jonah and his daddy ...at home
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:44 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
bet you are making lots of tea, coffee.

Chris
I've been wondering about how you make them cups of tea and coffee, if they're packing up everything. I mean, you would want your kettle and mugs all clean and dry ready for packing, wouldn't you?- So, how do you manage to keep the packers "sweet" with tea and coffee, when your kettle and mugs are being packed???

Gina
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK
I've been wondering about how you make them cups of tea and coffee, if they're packing up everything. I mean, you would want your kettle and mugs all clean and dry ready for packing, wouldn't you?- So, how do you manage to keep the packers "sweet" with tea and coffee, when your kettle and mugs are being packed???

Gina
hi gina,i talked nicely to my lovely neighbour and borrowd her spare kettle and im using mugs that we re not taking with us,lol well planned eh
Old May 22nd 2005, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sue2
Oh my!!!! All the best T

I`ve got a great tent if you need it put your feet up tonight and have a few

Sue x

What on Sue????? Tracey aint got no furniture lol
Old May 22nd 2005, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi Tracey,

you know we love you really if you need anything let me know, If you need any bits to tide you over I am off today so could pop down with any thing

Chris xx

Last edited by Chris Mitchell; May 22nd 2005 at 11:17 pm.
Old May 22nd 2005, 11:14 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
What on Sue????? Tracey aint got no furniture lol
See Tracey, Chris is more evil than me. She wants to tell everybody that the only seat you have now is the toilet seat.

louise
Old May 22nd 2005, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by louise4
See Tracey, Chris is more evil than me. She wants to tell everybody that the only seat you have now is the toilet seat.

louise

Now I didnt say that did I????
Old May 22nd 2005, 11:20 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

So Tracey, this is it!!!! Doesn't time fly?!

Hope it all goes well today - sounds like you have it all under control! And when do we expect to hear from you from the other side?

Binbird
Old May 23rd 2005, 1:20 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hellooooo Tracey, Have they gone yet? or they still packing?

Didi that bounce around and echo off the walls?

Louise

Only joking. Hope it wasn't too stressful.
Old May 23rd 2005, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

lol,you guys are funny,but i ll have the last laugh
cheers chris for th e offer but i think we ve got enogh things to manage,lol,borrowed a hoover and a kettle off the nieghbour,and the rest we have,i think i manged to plan it well,lol,
the container is coming at 10am tomorrow,so should be intersting to see how or if they are going to get it all into the container hope so but there looks an awful lot here

anyway just cooking dinner..yes i still have my cooker..well until thurday evenibng and my steamer is getting old so im leaving that behind so i can still use that no camp fire for us,lol.

tracey
Old May 23rd 2005, 4:31 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

lol,you guys are funny,but i ll have the last laugh
cheers chris for th e offer but i think we ve got enogh things to manage,lol,borrowed a hoover and a kettle off the nieghbour,and the rest we have,i think i manged to plan it well,lol,
the container is coming at 10am tomorrow,so should be intersting to see how or if they are going to get it all into the container hope so but there looks an awful lot here

anyway just cooking dinner..yes i still have my cooker..well until thurday evenibng and my steamer is getting old so im leaving that behind so i can still use that no camp fire for us,lol.

tracey

So when are you leaving Tracey, it must be soon.

We haven't sorted our shippers out yet would you recomend them thus far
Old May 23rd 2005, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

hi fraser,
we have to get out of the house on friday butwe re not going till the 30th june,staying with friends till then.
we ve gone with PSS and so far they have ben good,arrived half an hour earlier than expected which is better than being late and were very efficient with the packing,and not afraid to ask for more tea....and biccys
Originally Posted by fraser
So when are you leaving Tracey, it must be soon.

We haven't sorted our shippers out yet would you recomend them thus far
Old May 23rd 2005, 4:43 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Scissors, best of luck for the move. Our packers are coming next Tuesday 31st and complete on the 1st. Just found out that the husband is not around on either day and step-son has exams so it is all down to me - how bad is it!!!?
Old May 23rd 2005, 4:43 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=scissors]hi fraser,
arrived half an hour earlier than expected which is better than being late

.........not when they arrive at 7.30 it isnt, I'd have been happy with 8am plenty early enough!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.