Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shippers have been!

Shippers have been!

Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:22 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Shippers have been!

Hi everyone,
Well we are another step closer, the shippers came today. Not sure how I feel at the moment seeing our few boxes leave in a van. I hope they look after my books.
Hope we haven't jumped the gun a bit as we still haven't exchanged,
Our buyers are in regular contact with estate agent and they are just waiting for Northern Rock to issue the offer. Having spoken to my dad who is and IFA, I feel reasured that the sale will go though as buyers have paid all fees up front. Plus he says that Northern Rock are snowed under with applications at the moment but we would have heard by now if they were being turned down. Well that's my news for now.
Sarah
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:34 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shippers have been!

Must be a strange feeling!! But another step closer for you
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

pinkyjude is on a distinguished road

hi, where u from and what shipping company did you use, we are from lancashire and dont know who to trust?

jude
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Sarah I bet it does feel strange, ours are coming the 15th Aug.

All the best with the exchange hun

Sue x
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:30 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Sarah, with your exchange and hopefully you'll be fulfilling your dreams soon
Old Jul 7th 2005, 6:43 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah

You know I have got everything crossed for you and Andrew. Let that exchange come sooner than soon. . . . . !

Binbird
Old Jul 7th 2005, 9:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
Hi everyone,
Well we are another step closer, the shippers came today. Not sure how I feel at the moment seeing our few boxes leave in a van. I hope they look after my books.
Our buyers are in regular contact with estate agent and they are just waiting for Northern Rock to issue the offer. Having spoken to my dad who is and IFA, I feel reasured that the sale will go though as buyers have paid all fees up front. Plus he says that Northern Rock are snowed under with applications at the moment but we would have heard by now if they were being turned down. Well that's my news for now.
Sarah
good luck with everything
are u missing your furniture already?
Old Jul 7th 2005, 9:20 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,
Sarah
Fingers crossed for you Sarah, it sounds like it is all coming together for you.
They must get a jealous smiley on this site.

Sharon
xxx
Old Jul 7th 2005, 9:23 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,
Sarah
Weird aint it? Our stuff went on Monday and we don't have a visa yet Should come any day now and then we'll follow....
Old Jul 8th 2005, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

ballyhoo has a spectacular aura aboutballyhoo has a spectacular aura aboutballyhoo has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by wmoore
Weird aint it? Our stuff went on Monday and we don't have a visa yet Should come any day now and then we'll follow....
Whew - good to hear that someone else is in the same boat. We are hoping to complete soon and our stuff will be going into storage. We also don't have out visa and are praying it arrives VERY soon.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 7:41 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Sarah & fingers crossed all goes smoothly regarding the exchange

Donna.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by wmoore
We did the same! Our stuff was packed up beginning of Jan and left a month later, but we didn't have the visa then. figured that having had the go-ahead from TRA, a clear meds/police check we should be ok......luckily we were.

Not long for you guys now!!
Old Jul 8th 2005, 12:31 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone,
Sarah

Hi Sarah - my mate!!

I can't believe you are soooooo close to finally getting here!!!!! Just need that phone call about the exchange and I will be getting out the champagne to start celebrating girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have waited so long and gone through so much crap what with work and trying to get your house sold and now you are now so close to finally being here!!!!

I cannot wait for you to let me know your exchange has gone through!!!

Oh and I'm sure your books will be fine!!

Love & hugs

Shell
xxxxxxxxx
Old Jul 8th 2005, 4:48 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pinkyjude
hi, where u from and what shipping company did you use, we are from lancashire and dont know who to trust?

jude
Hi Jude,
We are living in Gwent, but the comapny we used have offices all over. We used Bishop's Move and took to them instantly. We ended up shipping 27 cubic feet, plus telescope and one tool box at a cost of £395 plus £60 insurance. http://www.bishopsmove.com
Sarah
Old Jul 8th 2005, 4:50 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by fraser
Good luck Sarah, with your exchange and hopefully you'll be fulfilling your dreams soon
Hiya Fraser,
Tried to send you some k but it won't let me. It shouldn't be long for you now either.
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.