Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shippers coming in the morning!

Shippers coming in the morning!

Old Sep 10th 2006, 11:04 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shippers coming in the morning!

Can't believe the time has finally come!

Shippers are coming in the morning/this morning (by the time I finish writing this post) Rushing round like blue arsed flies tonight

Last time I will have access to the internet at home, as everything is getting packed away. Will say final goodbye (for a while anyway) from my parent's house in just over 2 weeks.

Is it just me or does the final few weeks of your time in the UK just seem to come all of a sudden, then bl**dy fly!?

Good luck to anybody else who has shippers coming tomorrow, or in next few days. I know exactly what you are going through
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:18 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shippers coming in the morning!

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

Shippers are coming in the morning/this morning (by the time I finish writing this post) Rushing round like blue arsed flies tonight

Last time I will have access to the internet at home, as everything is getting packed away. Will say final goodbye (for a while anyway) from my parent's house in just over 2 weeks.

Is it just me or does the final few weeks of your time in the UK just seem to come all of a sudden, then bl**dy fly!?

Good luck to anybody else who has shippers coming tomorrow, or in next few days. I know exactly what you are going through
OMG! Angela that has come round quick!
Best of luck with the move to Perth! I hope everything goes well for you!
Take care!

Jackie x
Old Sep 11th 2006, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

hey wiyeye gud luck for the future hiny av a good flyt
Old Sep 11th 2006, 7:30 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

We have got the shippers here on Friday and yes the last few weeks do fly
I wish you good luck and will look forward to reading your posts once you are settled in Oz Angie
Old Sep 11th 2006, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Good luck for the move and I hope it all goes well.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

wow, that was quick! enjoy the bumpy ride! I will miss your avatar. keep us posted and good luck and happiness to you.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

you'll be fine, it's a panic but then all of a sudden you have an empty house! - its a strange feeling. and yes the last few weeks just rush by, you think you have lots of time to say goodbye and to do lots of last minute things when you realise that you can't fit everything in (believe me - we are trying to do so much!)
best of luck
Old Sep 11th 2006, 9:13 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

wow didnt realise you were this far ahead, all the very best of luck with the move Tri-puss
Old Sep 11th 2006, 9:14 am

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Best wishes, have a safe trip in 2 weeks.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Sara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant futureSara1970 has a brilliant future

Hope it goes smoothly, enjoy the last weeks in the uk. These final weeks are certainly flying by we are going in three weeks, :scared: so much to do.
Good luck,
Sara
Old Sep 15th 2006, 4:34 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the kind wishes everyone.

The move went well (apart from forgetting a few minor things) Don't know what all the worry was about

We moved out today, and said goodbye to our neighbours, and our house

We are now staying at our parent's house, and the have tinternet, thank god!
So I may be able to pop on now and again before we go
Old Sep 15th 2006, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

jnewlife will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the kind wishes everyone.

The move went well (apart from forgetting a few minor things) Don't know what all the worry was about

We moved out today, and said goodbye to our neighbours, and our house

We are now staying at our parent's house, and the have tinternet, thank god!
So I may be able to pop on now and again before we go

Hi guys, just quick one to wish you well before you fly... i am also off to perth in Dec, staying with reletives for xmas before getting my own place...

anyways - best wishes j