Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shippers Bristol to Perth Doree Bonner

Shippers Bristol to Perth Doree Bonner

Old Sep 6th 2011, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

jamman has a brilliant futurejamman has a brilliant futurejamman has a brilliant futurejamman has a brilliant futurejamman has a brilliant futurejamman has a brilliant future
Default Shippers Bristol to Perth Doree Bonner

Just a short update on our experiences so far with the shippers.

We had the usual top 4 into quote and in the end the prices were not much different so we decided on how we felt on each salesman and we decided to use Doree Bonner Bath branch.

We could not fault the packers they worked non-stop. When the 20ft Fridge container that was sent to the house (I know thermodynamics as part of my job so I knew the consequences of putting our goods into a container that has not normalised temperature) arrived the shipping company and cleaned it but is was still very cold inside so with our goods sealed in there a lot of condensation would have occurred and I was very glad that without any prompting the guy from Doree Bonner would not accept the container and then took all the hassle of arranging another container. It was good to see that some people still have standards.

Just hope the Australian company is just as good.

Regards