Shippers been!

Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Shippers been!

Hello again
just to let you all know Pickfords have been today, they've been here since 9am this morning and left at 5pm, they need to come back again tomorrow but only for the morning to do the garage!
to anyone thinking of who to have to ship their goods, after today i would highly recommend them, they are so professional, from the time the man came out to talk about their services right through to today!
hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxx
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:07 pm
Thinking of returning

mattyd is an unknown quantity at this point

If you don't mind me asking, what size container did you get and how much was it. Did they negotiate on price???

MattyD
Old Jul 14th 2004, 7:35 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shippers been!

Hi Rach!!
God You are lucky! We called Pickfords to come and give us a quote when we moved locally in February and the bloke never even turned up to give us the quote!!!!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default MattyD

Hi MattyD
the container is a shared container, being 580 cubic feet and cost £2,600 thats with the insurance also through Pickfords, didn't think that was bad at all!
We also had White and Co. out but there quote was higher and they didn't even give us a follow up call or talk through the insurance documents!
rach x