Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shipper Recommendations

Shipper Recommendations

Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future
Default Shipper Recommendations

Hi all, I know that there have been many discussions on this site about shipping companies, but as I am not that computer literate am having big probs finding them.

I have just had quote from Essex to Tasmania with a 20ft container from :-

Allied Pickfords
Crown
PSS

Has anyone used these companies and what were your experiences here and the other side? (know you may not have gone to Tas but it will give us an idea).

THanks
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:56 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shipper Recommendations

Originally Posted by Bishop3912
Hi all, I know that there have been many discussions on this site about shipping companies, but as I am not that computer literate am having big probs finding them.

Allied Pickfords
Crown
PSS

Has anyone used these companies and what were your experiences here and the other side? (know you may not have gone to Tas but it will give us an idea).

THanks
Easiest thing to do is:

On the bar at the top of your page which lists; Index, profile, blog etc click on search.

In the white rectangle type in shippers/shipping and click go.

You will then see all the threads with conversations about shipping and anything relevant.

I'm a techno-phobe as well and only discovered this the other day while watching OH on it!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Easiest thing to do is:

On the bar at the top of your page which lists; Index, profile, blog etc click on search.

In the white rectangle type in shippers/shipping and click go.

You will then see all the threads with conversations about shipping and anything relevant.

I'm a techno-phobe as well and only discovered this the other day while watching OH on it!
thanks will give it a go! Wont hold my breath though as nothing seems to work for me on this site!!! argghhh!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

John Davies is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bishop3912

Allied Pickfords
Crown
PSS

THanks
Hi
Friends of mine shipped 20ft container to Tas using DAP International in Kent.
Said they had very good service.Try their Website www,dapinternational.co.uk