Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shipment Insurance

Shipment Insurance

Old Sep 20th 2005, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

james is on a distinguished road
Default Shipment Insurance

We've booked our removals and shipment with John Masons, but were wondering if anyone had used a different company for insuring goods during shipment? I remember seeing some information on a company called something like Maritime - but can't find any contact information for them.

Any recommendations gratefully received.
Thanks
Old Sep 20th 2005, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Shipment Insurance

Originally Posted by james
We've booked our removals and shipment with John Masons, but were wondering if anyone had used a different company for insuring goods during shipment? I remember seeing some information on a company called something like Maritime - but can't find any contact information for them.

Any recommendations gratefully received.
Thanks
wasnt it percival and someone ,i know i had their number and then forgot to do it ,so we had a 6 week wait with our fingers crossed.
donna
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by donna
wasnt it percival and someone ,i know i had their number and then forgot to do it ,so we had a 6 week wait with our fingers crossed.
donna
I think you're thinking of Letton Percival I'm currently awaiting details from them as I don't want to pay the 3% Crown quoted me.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

james is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by spottydog
I think you're thinking of Letton Percival I'm currently awaiting details from them as I don't want to pay the 3% Crown quoted me.
Thanks for the details - we'll contact them for a quote.

Cheers
Old Sep 22nd 2005, 2:30 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

We're using Letton Percival, they charge 1.25% instead of 3% offered by JM!