She's here!!

Old Apr 25th 2004, 11:14 pm
Badge

Default She's here!!

..so a whole year of my life and a chapter, comes to an end.

The year where I moved back "home" and I was reunited with my fiancee. The year I seemed to spend all my life on this bloody site..The house is great with her around - looking more feminine already with her shoes, bags and stuff in the bathroom. It's a small Aussie home, but a great home for us both..

I opened the back door and was about to apologise about the overgrown jungle in the back yard, and found my next door neighbour had cut it perfectly whilst we were coming back from the airport...a case of VB sorted that out..

Driving through the E Melbourne hills, she commented on how much like Mexico it all looked. It did look great in the damp and wet. We've had our wettest days in all year. And a ''cold'' 14 degrees!! Somebody was saying how great their SPRING morning was in the UK - 13 degrees!

cheers

Love to you all.

BM

PS Guess who BLUBBED his eyes out at the airport. Me! First time I have literally sobbed since I was a boy...I had to hide my face behind Mr's Bs face...and pull myself together..

Old Apr 25th 2004, 11:22 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: She's here!!

Originally posted by badgersmount

PS Guess who BLUBBED his eyes out at the airport. Me! First time I have literally sobbed since I was a boy...I had to hide my face behind Mr's Bs face...and pull myself together..
Aw shucks. Stop it or we'll all be blubbling.
Old Apr 25th 2004, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Badge. Hope the futon stands up to your 'welcome home' present
Old Apr 25th 2004, 11:57 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

And oh how the levels of hospitality have gone up in the Mount houshold. Greeted with drinks, followed up with horses doofers.

Looking forward to curry night. PS Hev can't eat them if its to spicy.
Old Apr 25th 2004, 11:58 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
Great news Badge. Hope the futon stands up to your 'welcome home' present
He caved on the futon issue and got a matress
Old Apr 26th 2004, 12:01 am
Badge

Originally posted by HUP
He caved on the futon issue and got a matress
yeah a nice drive back through the E Melbourne hills was required after a quick divert through gloomy Dandenong to pick up a mattress...(they supplied the wrong futon)

BM

Old Apr 26th 2004, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

You make a lovely couple mrs and mrs B.... All that smootching!!!awwwee

keep it up old boy

booboo
Old Apr 26th 2004, 2:16 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

cheers

Love to you all.

BM

AAAAWW thats cute glad i wasnt at the airport i would have cried watching you both hug and kiss ( im a soft arse ) hope you both have a happy and loving life together, can you tell my soft arse side is coming out now?
Take care
johanne
Old Apr 26th 2004, 2:20 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

AWWWWWWW Badge - and here's me thinking you didn't have a sentimental side!

Welcome to the Southern Hemisphere, Mrs Badge!
Old Apr 26th 2004, 2:21 am
Kiwified member

Originally posted by HUP
And oh how the levels of hospitality have gone up in the Mount houshold. Greeted with drinks, followed up with horses doofers.

Looking forward to curry night. PS Hev can't eat them if its to spicy.
What the heck are horses doofers, HUP? The only thing that comes to mind is definately NOT palatable!
Old Apr 26th 2004, 2:25 am
HUP
Brain Drained

Originally posted by Pollster
What the heck are horses doofers, HUP? The only thing that comes to mind is definately NOT palatable!

Hors D'Oeuvres
Old Apr 26th 2004, 2:29 am
Kiwified member

Originally posted by HUP
Hors D'Oeuvres
LMAO!!!

I shall steal that very promptly! Very good!
Old Apr 26th 2004, 4:54 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to Melbourne Mrs B2B.
Good to hear your in touch with your femine side Badge, would you like to borrow my Rav 4 ??
Old Apr 26th 2004, 5:14 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers

Love to you all.

BM

Have a fantastic reunion, all the best -
Old Apr 26th 2004, 5:17 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Any Earthquakes down Melbourne way? Er Enjoy the mattress.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.