Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield/south yorks meet up?

Wikiposts

Sheffield/south yorks meet up?

Old Jun 13th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sheffield/south yorks meet up?

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
erm ... quite a few I think!!!!

sorry, ive been working so not been online much lately ... but we will be there, and our friend jon is coming too if he can find it!!!
Is it tesco on the roundabout?? i thought it was sainsburys ... better text jon and tell him to look out for tesco, not sainsburys
yeap...look for tesco NOT sainsbury.....thats on the next round about...you will have gone too far!!!!
Old Jun 13th 2008, 11:45 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

erm ... quite a few I think!!!!

sorry, ive been working so not been online much lately ... but we will be there, and our friend jon is coming too if he can find it!!!
Is it tesco on the roundabout?? i thought it was sainsburys ... better text jon and tell him to look out for tesco, not sainsburys
ok, setting off soon as its about 1.45 hours for us .

see you later
Old Jun 13th 2008, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
ok, setting off soon as its about 1.45 hours for us .

see you later
catch ya later!
Old Jun 13th 2008, 11:59 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Have fun you lot - Have a few drinks for me. xx
Old Jun 14th 2008, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Have fun you lot - Have a few drinks for me. xx
we will
xx
Old Jun 14th 2008, 11:11 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

and we did!!!

thanks everyone for a lovely afternoon! it was so nice to meet everyone ...
debbie, where were you!???

good luck to karli and wayne, and donna and julian ... and hope you enjoy the hols, scott and rach

Last edited by tiredwithtwins; Jun 14th 2008 at 11:14 am.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

and we did!!!

thanks everyone for a lovely afternoon! it was so nice to meet everyone ...
debbie, where were you!???

good luck to karli and wayne, and donna and julian ... and hope you enjoy the hols, scott and rach
we did indeed
Thanks for putting it all together. It was great to be able to put faces to names.........well some!! (just kidding Scott).
Fab night....thanks again.
xx
Old Jun 15th 2008, 2:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys , had great time & nice to see you guys .

just got back safe n sound ........ time for a beer
Old Jun 15th 2008, 2:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi guys , had great time & nice to see you guys .

just got back safe n sound ........ time for a beer
Glad your all back safe and well.......am just having a glass of red....no surprise there!!!
Old Jun 15th 2008, 2:20 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by winedonju
Glad your all back safe and well.......am just having a glass of red....no surprise there!!!
enjoyed it yes ?

had a good day in Chesterfield too , went up to the park .

Thanks for the lift , good of you
Old Jun 15th 2008, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

enjoyed it yes ?

had a good day in Chesterfield too , went up to the park .

Thanks for the lift , good of you
yes enjoyed....did you?

Told you the park was small!

As for the lift.....any time! My kids are sooooo knackered today.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 2:27 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by winedonju
yes enjoyed....did you?

Told you the park was small!

As for the lift.....any time! My kids are sooooo knackered today.
I am knackered too , i'll get early night tonight i think .

we had a great time
Old Jun 15th 2008, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

I am knackered too , i'll get early night tonight i think .

we had a great time
Good.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

hi guys

so pleased you had a good time
we couldnt make it...had a weekend from hell!!!!!!
it started friday night and i hope (touch wood) it is over now

1) car crash...car written off we are all ok
2) sat...sorting out hire car /insurance folk then...the rellies decend en mass
it was daughters birthday thurs so sat was also gonna be a birthday teat but nooo and as they are not local they stayed for A WHILE!!!
3) took daughter shopping to day in meadowhell to spend birthday money and she lost her purse! £85 gone theiving buggers that picked that up:curse::curse::curse::curse:

so all in all a crap weekend wish we had made it i was REALLY lookin forward to meeting you all

debbie
Old Jun 15th 2008, 6:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by debbieuk
hi guys

so pleased you had a good time
we couldnt make it...had a weekend from hell!!!!!!
it started friday night and i hope (touch wood) it is over now

1) car crash...car written off we are all ok
2) sat...sorting out hire car /insurance folk then...the rellies decend en mass
it was daughters birthday thurs so sat was also gonna be a birthday teat but nooo and as they are not local they stayed for A WHILE!!!
3) took daughter shopping to day in meadowhell to spend birthday money and she lost her purse! £85 gone theiving buggers that picked that up:curse::curse::curse::curse:

so all in all a crap weekend wish we had made it i was REALLY lookin forward to meeting you all

debbie
omg how awfull . hopefully you are all ok but what a terrible weekend

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.