Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield - sat 23rd Sept, 8pm

Sheffield - sat 23rd Sept, 8pm

Old Sep 1st 2006, 8:10 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sheffield - sat 23rd Sept, 8pm

Howdy folks,
anyone interested in an evening get together? no kids ... woohoo!

suggested date is saturday 23rd - a good date for angie and martin before they leave for aus!!!
suggested place - hot wok on west street, say around 8pm?? will be the weekend before freshers week so might not be too busy but we can always go for a drink before.

a list for the yays ;

Sue and Mal
Kay and Colin
Angie and Martin (hopefully)
Jackie and mr jackie (hopefully - sorry couldnt remember his name!)

please add yer name or pm me or kay (possoms) for further info/directions.

Old Sep 1st 2006, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

snowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Sheffield - sat 23rd Sept, 8pm

Hi sue,
anychance you could make the meet for the week after as we are away on holiday in florida.
love lisa
Old Sep 1st 2006, 9:04 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield - sat 23rd Sept, 8pm

Originally Posted by snowflake
Hi sue,
anychance you could make the meet for the week after as we are away on holiday in florida.
love lisa
hi lisa,
sent you a pm.
great to hear from you again!!
sue x
Old Sep 1st 2006, 10:01 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
Howdy folks,

suggested date is saturday 23rd - a good date for angie and martin before they leave for aus!!!
suggested place - hot wok on west street, say around 8pm?? will be the weekend before freshers week so might not be too busy but we can always go for a drink before.

a list for the yays ;

Sue and Mal
Kay and Colin

Think his name is John, sorry if its not Jackie, didnt drink...honest.
We would like to come and will do if still here. Not to worry if you have to do a different date, we will be thinking of you
Hope to see you all soon, Angie
Old Sep 1st 2006, 10:51 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Helloooo!

I had a lovely afternoon.

Sue - It was great to see you and the children again.

Kay...can't thank you enough for picking us up and dropping us off at the station. I could have spent hours more chit chatting away!

Angie, it was lovely to meet you and Katie. Hope we can meet up when we get to Brissy ourselves.

Yes hubby is called Jon. We hope very much to be able to make 23rd. Will find out my off duty on Sunday and let you know for sure!

jackie x
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:26 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snowflake
Hi sue,
love lisa

Hiya we were taliking about you yesterday, were you ears burning?? Just saying that we've not heard from you hows the application going?

cant really change the date Lisa because the Connollys wont be around after the 23rd, they are off to Oz for some strange reason
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Helloooo!

I had a lovely afternoon.

Sue - It was great to see you and the children again.

Kay...can't thank you enough for picking us up and dropping us off at the station. I could have spent hours more chit chatting away!

Angie, it was lovely to meet you and Katie. Hope we can meet up when we get to Brissy ourselves.

Yes hubby is called Jon. We hope very much to be able to make 23rd. Will find out my off duty on Sunday and let you know for sure!

jackie x
you are more than welcome matey, was great to meet you
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 10:06 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Howdy folks,

a list for the yays ;

Sue and Mal
Kay and Colin

Add Dave and I to the list please!

Kay, love the new avatar - looked abit rude the first time I looked 'cos I didn't have me glasses on!

Nicky
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Add Dave and I to the list please!

Kay, love the new avatar - looked abit rude the first time I looked 'cos I didn't have me glasses on!

Nicky
Yaay nice one

ooerr missus I dont know what you mean I'm sure
Old Sep 2nd 2006, 10:15 am

Howdy folks,

a list for the yays ;

Sue and Mal
Kay and Colin
Jackie and Jon
Nicky and Dave

Old Sep 2nd 2006, 10:30 pm

cool!!

ps. kay, good idea for the next lunchtime school hols meet!!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 7:18 pm

sounds like this is going to be a farewell party for you lot!!!

mal and i shall sit quietly in the corner and shout bah humbug every now and then
Old Sep 9th 2006, 11:48 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

mal and i shall sit quietly in the corner and shout bah humbug every now and then
Sue, it will be your turn before you know it then we will all plenty with you
Hope your TRA is well on the way, see you 23rd
Old Sep 10th 2006, 7:39 am

what's new
Old Sep 10th 2006, 9:29 am

Originally Posted by possoms
what's new

rofl!!!

hows the hangover kay??
I had a couple (??) of drinks in your and cols honour last night!!!

angie, im going to get it sorted out this week ... and if it means going and knocking on doors of the people who we are waiting for refs from, then so be it!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.