Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Just though i'd move this as Kay suggested.

so, if all are in aggreement for another good neet out in sheffield at cubanas, then friday 3rd it is.

lets start a roll call then ladies and gents....

me and baz
kay and col
sue and malc?
nic and dave
lesley and john? mark? (sorry!)
nic and nathan
andrew
kate and john
tracey?

come on , help me out!! need to get in touch with pom plumber, where are you michelle?

Last edited by debbiemc; Jan 13th 2006 at 10:18 am.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:23 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sheffield meet no.3! friday 3rd Feb.

Originally Posted by debbiemc

so, if all are in aggreement for another good neet out in sheffield at cubanas, then friday 3rd it is.

me and baz
kay and col
sue and malc?
nic and dave
lesley and john
nic and nathan
andrew
kate and john
tracey?

come on , help me out!! need to get in touch with pom plumber, where are you michelle?
BUMP
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
BUMP
nice one kay.............how are you feeling, better i hope xx
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:33 pm

nice one kay.............how are you feeling, better i hope xx
bloody starving cant eat out had a scrambled egg thats it

at least I should loose some weight

come on folks anymore for anymore, sheff meet good craic, good company, good beer

Last edited by possoms; Jan 13th 2006 at 3:38 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:45 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

me and baz
kay and col
sue and malc?
nic and dave
lesley and john? mark? (sorry!)
nic and nathan
andrew
kate and john
tracey?

blooming heck! Another one we can't ruddy go to!!!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
blooming heck! Another one we can't ruddy go to!!!!!!
claire is it cos its night time?
Old Jan 13th 2006, 4:00 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

claire is it cos its night time?
partly - steve works tues 1-9, & then wed/thurs/fri/sat 3-11 at the restaurant. He has booked Valentines Day off (so we can have our first one together EVER!) & cannot book anymore off as every other bugger in the kitchen has booked days off! Plus the other thing is getting a babysitter!!!!!! No flipping chance as the only people I know who can do it I don't trust to do it (am I making sense here??) And finally, the 3rd is my dads birthday!!!!!

its ruddy typical!
why can't any of the meets be on a Sunday????
Old Jan 13th 2006, 5:43 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

[

hi everyone
if we can do the 3rd i will drop you all a line nearer the day,not sure may be in london on that weekend,been invited down by agent for an immigration seminar (its free paid for by agent) .has anyone heard anything from jacknat my brother in law knows him from work ive asked him to contact him to see if hes still going to oz.Good luck to everyone

paul michelle amy and james
Old Jan 13th 2006, 7:58 pm

partly - steve works tues 1-9, & then wed/thurs/fri/sat 3-11 at the restaurant. He has booked Valentines Day off (so we can have our first one together EVER!) & cannot book anymore off as every other bugger in the kitchen has booked days off! Plus the other thing is getting a babysitter!!!!!! No flipping chance as the only people I know who can do it I don't trust to do it (am I making sense here??) And finally, the 3rd is my dads birthday!!!!!

its ruddy typical!
why can't any of the meets be on a Sunday????
we did do a sunday afternoon before, we will have to arrange another for day time sunday
Old Jan 13th 2006, 8:41 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

we did do a sunday afternoon before, we will have to arrange another for day time sunday
did i miss that one??
Old Jan 14th 2006, 1:06 am

did i miss that one??
yes you couldnt make it for some reason was last summer

Debs, Sues pointed out on the barbie thread that its a bit noisy in Cubanas if we want to chat, shall we think of somewhere else?? or is it not that bad early on?

Last edited by possoms; Jan 14th 2006 at 1:51 am.
Old Jan 14th 2006, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pom plumber
[

hi everyone
if we can do the 3rd i will drop you all a line nearer the day,not sure may be in london on that weekend,been invited down by agent for an immigration seminar (its free paid for by agent) .has anyone heard anything from jacknat my brother in law knows him from work ive asked him to contact him to see if hes still going to oz.Good luck to everyone

paul michelle amy and james
hi michelle, nice to hear from you. how did paul get on with the med??

yeah, find out what happened to steve for us.

hope you can make it on the 3rd!

debs x
Old Jan 14th 2006, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

did i miss that one??

claire, really sorry you cant make it again. if you want, we could do a sunday day one too we did that before and a good few turned up. just let us know.

hope you and yours are well, happy new year

debs x
Old Jan 14th 2006, 7:33 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

claire, really sorry you cant make it again. if you want, we could do a sunday day one too we did that before and a good few turned up. just let us know.

hope you and yours are well, happy new year

debs x
that would be great Debbie. I recall the last Sunday one clashed with my B-I-L wedding weekend I think...... Happy NY to you too!
Old Jan 14th 2006, 3:22 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

yes you couldnt make it for some reason was last summer

Debs, Sues pointed out on the barbie thread that its a bit noisy in Cubanas if we want to chat, shall we think of somewhere else?? or is it not that bad early on?

if you are eating first somewhere else, the noise may not be a problem by the time youve eaten and had a few bevies already
cubanas is great.....i lurve the music in there....be a nice way to round off the evening
it was just a thought that if anyone new is coming along it may not be that easy to find us....and if they wanted a chin wag the loud music might make it difficult

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.