Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sheffield meet - friday 25th nov

sheffield meet - friday 25th nov

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: sheffield meet - friday 25th nov

Originally Posted by pom plumber
pomplumber (2)
HI there we are new to this forum but live in Sheffield and are moving to Queensland next year can we come to the meet ?

Nathan and Nicola
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sheffield meet - friday 25th nov

Originally Posted by nicola411
HI there we are new to this forum but live in Sheffield and are moving to Queensland next year can we come to the meet ?

Nathan and Nicola
hi you two....and welcome to the forum

more the merrier and all that!!

see you friday

steve
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: sheffield meet - friday 25th nov

Originally Posted by jacknat

see you friday

steve
Yes but now I am wondering how we will know who you guys are?

Nicola
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Nicola
Hi Nicola, Im also fairly new here and also going to the meet. I think just look out for a large bunch of nutters and you'll be fine. My hubby has just piped up 'we will all wear hats with corks on' dont worry Ive just sent him back to his corner

See ya all there.

Lesleym
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:06 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Nicola

hi nicola,
i have replied to your email
you'll know us by the clutch of daft stuffed aussie toys we will have!!!!!
sue
Old Nov 24th 2005, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LesleyM
Hi Nicola, Im also fairly new here and also going to the meet. I think just look out for a large bunch of nutters and you'll be fine. My hubby has just piped up 'we will all wear hats with corks on' dont worry Ive just sent him back to his corner

See ya all there.

Lesleym
HI Lesley,

Sounds like a brill place to put my hubby......see you friday night

NIcola
x
Old Nov 24th 2005, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: sheffield meet - friday 25th nov

Originally Posted by jacknat

see you friday

steve

Thanks for that see you all on friday