Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sheep joke - do not read if easily offended

sheep joke - do not read if easily offended

Old Sep 26th 2003, 9:02 am
WBB

Smile sheep joke - do not read if easily offended

A researcher is conducting a survey into sheep shagging. First of all he visits an English farmer.

"So,English farmer,how do you shag your sheep?"

"Well,I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boot and take the front legs of the sheep and put them over a wall."

"That's very interesting,"replies the researcher and he leaves the English farmer.Then he meets an Australian farmer.

"So,Australian farmer,how do you shag your sheep?"

"Well,I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boot and take the front legs of the sheep and put them over a wall."

"That's very interesting,"replies the researcher,"That's how they do it in England too."And he leaves the Australian farmer.

Then he meets a farmer from New Zealand.

"So,kiwi farmer,how do you shag your sheep?"

"Well,I take the hind legs of the sheep and put them down my wellie boot and I take the front legs of the sheep and put them over my shoulders."

"Over your shoulders?"replies the researcher,"Don't you put them over a wall like everyone else?"

"What?"says the farmer,"and miss out on all the kissing?"

Old Sep 26th 2003, 9:04 am
WBB

picture from my wedding day
Attached Thumbnails sheep joke - do not read if easily offended-sheep1.jpg  

Old Sep 26th 2003, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
picture from my wedding day
Old Sep 26th 2003, 9:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Someone sent me the same card when I said I was emigrating to get married to an Aussie!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

An English tourist visiting the Outback of Australia notices a farmer goin' at it with a sheep in a nearby field.

The English guy taken aback by this, so he climbs the fence and walks over to the farmer. He taps him on the shoulder and says, "You know mate, back home, we shear those!"

The Aussie farmer looks frantically around and says, "I'm not bloody SHARING with anyone!"
Old Sep 26th 2003, 9:23 am
farmer nr Queenstown NZ

deedee is on a distinguished road

what goes ..... ooooooooooooo?

a cow with no lips

i'll get me coat
Old Sep 26th 2003, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 26th 2003, 2:11 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Quick, quick, we gotta find a room........
Attached Thumbnails sheep joke - do not read if easily offended-sheep.gif  
Old Sep 26th 2003, 2:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Now we know how Welshboybilly gets them home!
Wonder what role the dog has though......
Old Sep 26th 2003, 3:14 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Pollyana
Now we know how Welshboybilly gets them home!
Wonder what role the dog has though......
i know how to show a sheep a good time, and a collie dog come to that.!!!

Old Sep 26th 2003, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Two farmers walking through a field checking the flock,
farmer one spots sheep with it's head stuck in a fence
not wanting to miss out on a god given opportunity he runs over drops his kecks and goes to work on the ewe,as he finishes he turns to farmer two and" says aren't you having some of that?"
Farmer two says "Yes but I'm not putting my head through that barbed wire fence!":scared:
Old Sep 26th 2003, 8:55 pm
WBB

Originally posted by chris hogan
Two farmers walking through a field checking the flock,
farmer one spots sheep with it's head stuck in a fence
not wanting to miss out on a god given opportunity he runs over drops his kecks and goes to work on the ewe,as he finishes he turns to farmer two and" says aren't you having some of that?"
Farmer two says "Yes but I'm not putting my head through that barbed wire fence!":scared:
i dont get it?

Old Sep 26th 2003, 9:33 pm
Drowning Member

Surfer Chick is an unknown quantity at this point

please tell me your joking, welshbillyboy
Old Sep 26th 2003, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks S.C. Iwas begining to think the Kronenburg was getting to me
Old Sep 26th 2003, 9:40 pm
WBB

Originally posted by chris hogan
Thanks S.C. Iwas begining to think the Kronenburg was getting to me
cheers for the pm but
your going to have to explain it mate cos i am seriously missing something - like a brain

so farmer 1 is getting to know the sheep and farmer 2 well this is where i get lost

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.