merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: She is scary

I'm lost . . . the Cat's Mother?
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:23 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
I'm lost . . . the Cat's Mother?
Watching super nanny on channel four , she is very Stern and getting wider by the series
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Is this Super Nanny on Channel 4?
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:27 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Watching super nanny on channel four , she is very Stern and getting wider by the series
Ain't she sexy tho
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:27 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

could do with her coming to my house :scared:
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:53 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
could do with her coming to my house :scared:

Blimey I wouldn't !!! She would drive me more crazy than the kids
Jane xx
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

I'd be spending a lot of time on the Naughty Stair!!!!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:30 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

I've been using her 'ways' on the dogs..they have a naughty basket..works though
Old Oct 5th 2005, 10:50 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, I love that show. Some of those parents are pathetic. And some of those children need locking up at Gordonstoun until they are 30. :scared:
Old Oct 5th 2005, 11:01 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

Some people maybe shouldn't have kids...there was the show the other week were the mother was treating the kid like a baby and then wondered why he was so clingy..needed a good slap (the mother not child)
Old Oct 6th 2005, 11:15 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

God bless her, every time I see her I wonder why her boobs look like they are slightly out of place, or do I need new glasses ?
Carole